Profile for Bill Pini > Reviews

Content by Bill Pini

Bill Pini

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skye Island Beautiful (Beautiful Places)
Skye Island Beautiful (Beautiful Places)
by Jon Pear

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed in the photographs in this book, 30 Nov. 2016
I was very disappointed in the photographs in this book, poorly printed and more like holiday snaps. Expensive for what you get.

Highlands: Scotland's Wild Heart DVD [2016]
Highlands: Scotland's Wild Heart DVD [2016]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd., 20 Jun. 2016
Fantastic Wildlife Dvd, The Photography is stunning. Well worth the money. If you love Scotland and its scenery and wildlife, then this is a must buy .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2016 1:55 PM BST

Highland Hermit: Volume 1
Highland Hermit: Volume 1
by James Carron

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this book very interesting and funny in parts, 10 July 2014
I met James or Sandy as he is known locally on a few occasions when I was on holiday in Kinlochbervie, I have been going to the area on holiday for over 50yrs. He always appeared to me as a tough man, he used to wear an open shirt in all weathers, when I was always wrapped up. I found this book very interesting and funny in parts, he was a bit of a rogue sometimes, it is also a little sad in places. I highly recommend reading this book, you will not be disappointed. I loved it.

Johnny's Kingdom: The Secret World of Exmoor
Johnny's Kingdom: The Secret World of Exmoor
by Johnny Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars he is a very talented person with a great love of wildlife and Nature, 10 July 2014
This is a lovely book, very interesting and well worth getting. I have got 2 other books by Johnny Kingdom and all are worth reading. I have also got 4 dvd`s by Johnny Kingdom, he is a very talented person with a great love of wildlife and Nature. I would love to meet him as we both share a love of wildlife. A Great Man.

Scotland's Nature and Wildlife
Scotland's Nature and Wildlife
by Kenny Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotlands Nature and Wildlife, 4 Feb. 2014
This is a very informative book on Scottish Wildlife, well worth getting, it has a lot of information and some beautiful photographs. I am very pleased with it.

Journey Five: Travel Photographer of the Year
Journey Five: Travel Photographer of the Year
by Chris Coe

5.0 out of 5 stars Jouney 5 Travel Photographer of The Year., 22 Jan. 2014
This is an interesting book with lovely Photographs from around the world, I have the previous 4 books as well. This book is a smaller size, which I find easier to handle and is soft back, I would have preferred it in hard back, but that's not all that important. The book is also only £7.99 which I think is very good value for money. I am very pleased with the book and look forward to Journey 6 when it becomes available.

Wildlife Photographer of the Year: Portfolio 6 (Portfolio Six)
Wildlife Photographer of the Year: Portfolio 6 (Portfolio Six)
by Joseph Meehan

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 22 Sept. 2013
This is a great book with lots of fantastic Photo`s well worth buying. The standard of photography is First class, I wish that my wildlife photography was up to this level.

By the Sea / The Picnic
By the Sea / The Picnic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD ., 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: By the Sea / The Picnic (DVD)
This is a very funny dvd, it had me laughing from the moment it started to when it finnished, excellent comedy, the 2 Ronnies at their very best,no talking at all,but you dont need it ,silent comedy with a few grunts here and there,fantastic.

Best of Friends: Bk. 9: The Yearbook of Creative Monochrome
Best of Friends: Bk. 9: The Yearbook of Creative Monochrome
by Roger Maile

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book., 19 Jun. 2013
Excellent book,with some fantastic Black and White images by various artists,well worth getting,i am very pleased with it.very good value.

Islands Of Scotland [DVD]
Islands Of Scotland [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely DVD., 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Islands Of Scotland [DVD] (DVD)
These dvds ,3of beautiful views of The Islands of Scotland,are great value for money,if you love Scotland or intend to visit some of The Islands, then i can recommend this, i am very pleased with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4