Profile for cellcommobiles > Reviews

Content by cellcommobiles

Come Fly With Me [CD + DVD]
Come Fly With Me [CD + DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael' a winner !, 9 May 2004
I am lucky enough to have this album in advance of the uk release thanks to shopping at My version contains more tracks than the uk release. The material on the cd otherwise has been released before as studio recordings. These are live tracks however, and makes me look forward to seeing the man himself live in Glasgow this coming November. A real test of an artist is one who can sing live. Not only are we treated to Michaels' superb vocal, you get the big sound of the band behind him too. A real treat and a must for any jazz fan.

Peter Cincotti
Peter Cincotti

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh new talent, 6 May 2004
This review is from: Peter Cincotti (Audio CD)
I first became aware of Peter on the Parkinson show, both on tv and radio and liked what I heard. Got the album and thought wow! what a pianist. I wouldn't say that he's the best singer in the world, but his delivery is good. The piano playing is something else though. Listen to Ain't Misbehavin' and you'll see what I mean. I wouldn't like to compare him to anyone else, they all have their individual styles too. Other favourites include Michael Buble.