Profile for Nigthewolf > Reviews

HMS HERMES and the Virgin Sailor
HMS HERMES and the Virgin Sailor
by Christopher P Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy reading about the Happy H, 27 Sept. 2015
What a fantastic book. My Dad served on HMS Hermes and I was unable to get him to talk about a lot of the things he got up to during his time in the Senior Service. This book certainly filled in a few gaps here and there for me. It's witty, reasonably well paced and contains more ditts and shanties to amuse even the saltiest of Old Sea Dogs.
Thanks for sharing your life onboard the Happy H, Chris. But please write a follow up to your adventures. My Mum and I can't wait!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2015 1:36 PM BST

SAVFY [NEW Fingerprint Function] iPhone 5S/5/5SE Aluminum Metal Case RainProof Shock/Dirt/Dust Proof Gorilla Glass Cover - Dual Layer EXTREME Protection [Metal Slate] Heavy Duty Military Metal Cover
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jun. 2015
Excellent bit of kit. Just what I wanted. Brilliant service and 1st class delivery. Thank you

Game of Thrones - Season 3 [DVD] [2014]
Game of Thrones - Season 3 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic series, 14 Mar. 2014
The Wife and I LOVE Game of Thrones. We were late getting into the stories, but we've now read all the books and are up to date with the TV series.
The series sticks very closely to the subject matter, unlike a lot of other TV shows that are based on books and graphic novels. It is superbly shot, and having lived in Northern Ireland for a number of years, I constantly find myself trying to pick out certain places that I have visited.
The actors are fantastic, especially Kit Harrington and Peter Dinklage, who play John Snow and Tyrion Lannister (two of my favourite characters in the books).
All in all, I would highly recommend all the Game of Thrones box sets. One of the best shows on television at the moment in my opinion.

The Way Life Goes
The Way Life Goes

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Keifer finally makes it to the Ball!, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Way Life Goes (Audio CD)
Cinderella were one of my favourite bands back in the 80s. Loud guitar rock mixed with a bit of the blues, "Gypsy Road" was and still is one of my all time favourite songs.
With "The Way Life Goes," Tom returns from a long hiatus in the Rock'n'Roll wilderness. His voice has changed slightly over the years, partly due I believe to the surgery on his throat he had a while back??? But the album brings back some fond memories and as a fan of his previous band I can only hope that any success with this release will tempt the other members to reunite with Tom and release a new Cinderella album in the future.
This will be playing in my car for quite a while. Buy it, try it and you might just love as I do!

Laptop AC Adapter Charger for Toshiba Equium L40-10U Compatible Replacement Notebook Adapter Adaptor Power Supply - Darktop (TM) Branded (UK Powercord and 12 Month Warranty)

5.0 out of 5 stars AC Adapter, 25 Jun. 2012
Bought this because i needed a replacement for my Toshiba Equium laptop. It's brilliant, well worth the money and does exactly what it's supposed to do with no fuss or bother. Excellent purchase!