Profile for Trina > Reviews

Content by Trina

Trina (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Digihome LCD19913HDDVD 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview and Built in DVD (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 26 Aug. 2012
I purchased the 19 inch with the specific intention of using it only for DVD's. I burned out the second DVD drive in my laptop because i watch TONS of DVD's and TV Series boxsets in my spare time. So i decided instead of getting it replaced again I'd just buy a small t for my room with a built in dvd player. This tv is so perfect, i have the smallest room in the house, so the 19 inch is the perfect size. ALSO I just found out today (by accident) that the dvd player is indeed region free, its currently playing a region 1 dvd :D Im so very happy with it!

Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Shampoo 300 ml
Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Shampoo 300 ml
Offered by UK HAIR CARE HAZ

2.0 out of 5 stars BE AWARE!, 17 Aug. 2012
Do NOT use this straight! It needs to be mixed 50/50 with regular shampoo! I used this last night, the directions say to apply to hair, lather up and leave on for 15mins, so i decided just to be safe id only leave it on for 7mins, my hair is now streaky purple!!! and my hands are stained purple! Ive checked around on the net and apparently i need to wash my hair with a clarifying shampoo everyday for a week to get it back to blonde =/ It sucks because the bits that were yellowish went a lovely blonde colour but the bits that were very light blonde/almost white went purple straight away! I wish id never used it! :(

Snuggledown Aerelle pillow pair.
Snuggledown Aerelle pillow pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good for the first few weeks..., 16 Aug. 2012
I bought these pillows May 2011, so well over a year ago and at first I thought they were amazing however after a few weeks all of the insides started to separate into clumps so its now they are just flimsy, lumpy pillows. I dont use them anymore, and tbh I wouldnt even let my dog sleep on these. These were the most expensive pillows I ever purchased, and the worst! Money doesnt always buy you quality. My 2 for 5 euro Jumbo pillows from Terry's Fabrics are what i use now, and they are brilliant! Still as perfect as the day I got them!

To conclude, avoid at all costs! They are so NOT worth the money!

Heartland - The Complete Second Series [DVD] [2008]
Heartland - The Complete Second Series [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Amber Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Be warned!, 22 July 2012
Brillant series just like the first, gonna buy the next two seasons in a few weeks!

BE WARNED, on the last disc the episode are backwards, so you're gonna wanna watch "episode 18" before "episode 17" to see them in the right order

Where The Heart Is [DVD] [2000]
Where The Heart Is [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Natalie Portman
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet movie, 31 May 2012
Such a sweet little movie, me and my mom love to watch it together. Great performances from Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd and Stockard Channing. Also, I absolutely love seeing Sally Field in this, I had never seen her play white trash before, and it was so entertaining! Its been a favourite for years and it'll be watched so much from now on!

But I'm a Cheerleader [1999] [DVD]
But I'm a Cheerleader [1999] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Natasha Lyonne
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, 31 May 2012
Its funny but not hilarious! For some reason I thought it was going to be way funnier but it just wasnt! Im a huge Clea DuVall fan, so of course I was going to like it anyway, worth a watch for sure but I'm pretty sure it will be collecting dust on my DVD shelves for the next few years before it gets a second watch!

Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers Pack 211 g (Pack of 2)
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers Pack 211 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 31 May 2012
Its so delicious! YOu get 8 sachets in each box and 2 boxes! its a 2 sided sachet, on one side is the hot chocolate mix and on the other side is a sachet of marshmellows. It is so yummy, very chocolatey, if you have ever had coco pops, and the chocolate milk that is left over after you've finished the cereal itself! Then THATS what this tastes like, only hot :D

HTC Explorer Sim Free Smartphone
HTC Explorer Sim Free Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!, 31 May 2012
I originally wanted the HTC Wildfire but had issues with the 02 website so I wanted to buy it here but it was way more expensive so I decided to buy The Explorer instead and I LOVE it! Its so easy to use, I thought that I would hate touchscreen but its so awesome! Its like a mini computer LOL I went from a standard qwerty nokia phone to this and I'm so glad I made the change! Its sim free so it can be used in any country with any network sim card.

Prince Charming [2001] [DVD]
Prince Charming [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Short
Offered by Qoolist

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Prince Charming [2001] [DVD] (DVD)
My mom loved it but I didnt think it was that great. This is probably the reason i had never heard of it before! It was super cheesy and the acting wasn't awesome but hey, if you have nothing else to watch then its a way to pass the time!

The Borrowers [DVD] [1997]
The Borrowers [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ John Goodman
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite, 31 May 2012
This review is from: The Borrowers [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
I thoroughly love this movie! The newer version is good but nothing compares to this one. ITs funny, sweet and full of adventure! I watch it with my brothers, and all the family watched it together every Christmas. Reminds me of growing up :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18