Profile for Friends fan > Reviews

Content by Friends fan

Friends fan (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sound-Squared Sound2 10 Ft. Stereo Headphone Extension Cable. 3.5Mm Plug. Great Extension Cord For Headphone, Earphone, Earbud Use.
Offered by Earphones Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct. 2017
Wonderful these are. I have my sound back.

Ink Trader 302XL Black Ink Cartridge Twinpack for HP Deskjet 3630 Printers
Ink Trader 302XL Black Ink Cartridge Twinpack for HP Deskjet 3630 Printers
Offered by Ink Trader Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought I had better get some in stock for when the small ones ..., 15 Oct. 2017
Purchased this for my new printer. Thought I had better get some in stock for when the small ones that come with the printer run out. Have not used them yet. Still using the ones that came with it. I don't do much as you can see.

Trixie Capri III Open Top Transport Box, 40 × 38 × 61 cm, 2.5 Kg, Light Grey/ Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely large cat transporter, 15 Oct. 2017
This is ideal for my larger cat (my smaller carrier is now up for sale), she is a 6kg weight and this fits her needs perfectly as she can sit up and stretch out when laid down on a 3hr journey.

I do have a concern however; the hinges are not as on any other similar transport boxes, they sort of slide up and then come back down to clip together (bit hard to explain) and there is a piece of plastic which has to fold and unfold in this process. I just hope the hinges last as we will use it at least 12 times a year. Otherwise my DIY skills will have to come to the rescue and drill tiny holes in top & bottom hinge parts and add some leather/material etc. to replace the bit of plastic. Why the manufacturers/designers could not have just used the normal clips like on other carriers I fail to understand - unless of course I can purchase spare hinges (good selling issue).

New 10Pcs S Shaped Hooks Kitchen Hanging Hanger Storage Holders Organizer Household Home Essential
Offered by rongwen

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy shower curtain removal, 15 Oct. 2017
They are just what I wanted for my shower curtain in caravan. At moment the hooks are round and clipped together and very hard to open to get shower curtain off rail. I am hoping these will be easier to remove so I can dry my shower curtain in awning, so bathroom is always ready for use.

I had to do a bit of searching in various places before I came across these.

Thermal Striped Cotton Calf Socks for Men-Novelty Designer-Thick Keep Warm UK Size 6-11 3 Packs SEESILY (multicoloured 1)
Offered by Have One

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 18 Feb. 2017
These are for a pressie so not tried them on but they size up to my hubbys when put next to them. They have a lovely soft feel to them and the colours super, not too bright as to be offensive but just enough to be cool.

Rolson (61770)  72 LED Inspection Lamp, Black (Single)
Rolson (61770) 72 LED Inspection Lamp, Black (Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super torch with on/off switch, 1 Feb. 2017
Great torch that hangs on my bedside basket (on top of my bedside table) it's a good bright light and easy to find the on/off button in the dark - for midnight trips to bathroom.
This has saved me having to bother with a bedside lamp etc. and all the wiring. Am well pleased.
I have even bought another for my wife for her computer table, she uses it to deal with the printer which is housed underneath and quite dark. She finds this great to use. She also uses it to search uner furniture for lost balls that our cats play with.

20kg Wild Bird Food All Season Winter/Summer Seed Feed Mixture
20kg Wild Bird Food All Season Winter/Summer Seed Feed Mixture
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seed Birds love, 1 Feb. 2017
The birds love it that's the most important thing about this seed. It is a brilliant price and delivery is really quick. Am hoping this is on at the same price in a month when I will probably want to re-order.

In the past I have bought seed from a variety of places and this is the first time I have purchased from Equestrian, but will certainly use again.

Pathway Through The Autumn Park Bathroom Shower Curtain Beautiful Tree In Both Side Decor Shower Curtain Waterproof Mildew Fade Resistant Polyester Fabric 36"X72"Inch
Offered by shun shun home

2.0 out of 5 stars Do noty purchase - read this first, 14 Dec. 2016
The picture is just not the same. There is no sinlight in the centre, making it look like a pathway through the trees. The trees are totally different. There is some green leaves at the edges of mine!! The whole thing is blurry, not sharp like in photo.

Also you can get from Amazon cheaper than I paid. I did not realise it came from China district (or I would not have bothered), as items from this area very rarely are accurately described. I will keep and use somewhere (not sure where yet), but will not risk returning it as it probably will (not arrive) and then I will not be refunded.

Baylis & Harding Royale Bouquet Lilac and English Lavender Hand Lotion, 500ml
Baylis & Harding Royale Bouquet Lilac and English Lavender Hand Lotion, 500ml
Offered by Dallas Wear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep this 4 yourself, 17 Nov. 2016
Beautiful to use hand wash - just the correct level of perfume in it too. I love the smell of lavender and also lilac but some are overpowering, but this is just beautiful. It leaves your hands feeling clean and soft too. Lasts for ages.

aLLreLi 30W / 6A 4 Port Intelligent USB Wall Charger w/ [Double-Sided Smart Port] for iPhone 6S / 6 Plus / 5S / 4S, iPad Air / Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge / S5 / S4, Note 5 / 4 / 3, Nexus 5X / 6P / 7 and More - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love this, 17 Nov. 2016
Excellent gadget I charge my kindle and hubby's kindle at same time, as well as Hawuei when in caravan. Got one for home too. A very handy item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20