Profile for Catneyweb > Reviews

Content by Catneyweb

Catneyweb

Mountain Warehouse Stampede Kids Waterproof Walking Hiking Sporty Suede High Traction Sole Shoes Bright Pink 2 Child UK
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well for an oldie!, 13 Jun. 2016
I'm not sure I'm the right person to review this product as I'm a lady in her mid sixties with small feet! This is actually my second pair of these shoes. The first pair only lasted for about 8 months, but I walk my dogs almost daily across fields, trails, lanes and moors and if I calculated, in that time I've probably walked the equivalent of the length and breadth of the country in them. I've had walking trainers that have lasted longer, but they cost several times more than these so can afford to buy more frequently. I find them very comfortable and supportive. I would take the "waterproof" claim with a pinch of salt though. If I walk through a dew covered field, you can bet I'll have wet socks when I get home.

Warrior's Revenge
Warrior's Revenge

3.0 out of 5 stars Mismatch, 25 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Warrior's Revenge (Kindle Edition)
If you like well researched historical novels, this is not for you. If you like a steamy Mills and Boon, it could be. I wasn't keen on the mix of modern day phrases interspersed with a 'twas or mayhap to make it seem appropriate to the era. I felt the modern day values set in a medieval time was a bit of a mismatch, but it was an easy read mixed with lighthearted humour.

As the Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As the Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Twist, 19 Mar. 2016
Interesting storyline with a twist at the end. Easy to read and follow. Will definitely try another in the series.

Jia Jia Bridal 5949413 Satin Low Heel Peep toe Prom Party Dance Wedding shoes Wommen Pumps Ivory, 2.5 UK/ EU 35
Offered by JIA JIA wedding shoes 2

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit and not too high for comfort, 4 Feb. 2016
Lovely shoes, nice fit and not too high for comfort.

The Rose of Middleham
The Rose of Middleham

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed, 2 Dec. 2015
Beautifully written and a very enjoyable read showing a different perspective on the much maligned character of Richard III. An interesting insight as well into the herbal remedies of the time.

Linux Pocket Guide
Linux Pocket Guide
by Daniel J. Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Linux Pocket Guide (Paperback)
Very useful with all the commands I need to work on my server. Would recommend to anyone using a Linux/Apache/Centos server.