Profile for S. Keyne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ornami Silver Plain Star Pendant on 46cm Curb Chain
Ornami Silver Plain Star Pendant on 46cm Curb Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 25 Nov. 2012
I bought this to give as a Christmas gift for someone and looking at it, I am sure they are going to love it. I almost want to keep it for myself.

Ornami SP161 Ladies' Celtic Knot Drop Pendant with 46 cm Silver Curb Chain
Ornami SP161 Ladies' Celtic Knot Drop Pendant with 46 cm Silver Curb Chain

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Teardrop Twist Pendant
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Teardrop Twist Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 25 Nov. 2012

SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 17 April 2012
My card arrived very quickly and was very well packaged. It works very well for the purpose it was designed for.

New!! Mains Charger for Samsung C3050, C3110, C450, C5220, D880, E1100, E1110, E1117, E210, F210, F330, F480, F490, F700, G600, G800, i640v, i900 Omnia, GTS 5230, M110 M600 P250 P260 P960, S3600, S3650 Genio Touch, F480L, S3310, S3500, T429, U900

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with fast service, 22 Dec. 2011
My order arrived very quickly and was very well packaged and served it's purpose for the price
Thanks very much

Custom Made Medical Alert Pandora Style European Bead. ONE condition only per bead. Fits Troll, Pandora, Chamilia

5.0 out of 5 stars Information without saying the words, 18 Oct. 2011
I bought these beads as I am a warfarin user and allergic to penicillin so that if anything happens to me and I cannot speak for myself any medical practitioner would know how to treat me or not, as the case might be. They are great because I wear them on my everyday bracelet and they just look like normal charm among my other ones. I have showed them to all my friends, who all think they are a good idea for them too.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not happy, 6 Aug. 2011
I cannot believe that there was only one in the pack for the price. The details say "pillowshams" being plural. I would not have ordered it, or the matching throw now they are out of stock. I am disabled and have to wait for someone to change my bed, so now I have to live with it. I am not happy at all. Having said that, the throw does look good, but I'm not sure what I am going to do about the missing sham.

Dreamscene Denver Duvet Cover King Purple
Dreamscene Denver Duvet Cover King Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Practical Bed Set, 1 July 2011
This is truly a beautiful and practical bed set. The fabric looks great and is easy to iron. A welcome addition to my bedroom set.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jacket, 31 May 2011
Bought it as a gift fo my daughter and she loves it so much she wears it everywhere. She dresses it up for going out and dresses it down for everyday wear. Altogether a good buy.

Reddmango LIBRA QS822 8-inch Digital Photo Frame
Reddmango LIBRA QS822 8-inch Digital Photo Frame

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it, 4 May 2011
I have only had this unit a couple of months and while I have had it, it has scrambled photos, switched itself off and sometimes just gives me a red scrambled screen. I have sent two messages to this seller, and they have not even tried to contact me to ask any questions, let alone offered to replace it. I am really not happy and would never order from them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4