Profile for PKP > Reviews

Content by PKP

PKP

Page: 1 | 2
3 Pairs INΛIRS AIR1 (S/M/L) Earphone Tips ★ Latest Generation Memory Foam Earpads: More Comfort than Silicone ear bud Tips ★ Noise Isolating Earphones Replacement for In Ear Earbuds ★ Earbud Ear Cushions & Earpad for your Headphones
Offered by Ekamai

4.0 out of 5 stars Good snug fit!, 12 Sept. 2016
Fits the RHA Headphones quite nicely. Not sure how long they are supposed to last but mine start to deteriorate after a couple of months.

USB Type C Cable, CHOETECH 3.3ft(1m) USB Type C ( C to A) Cable for Galaxy Note 8, Nokia 8, S8/S8 Plus, Nintendo Switch, LG V30/G5 Nexus 5x/6p, the New MacBook, Nokia 8, Lumia 950xl/950, OnePlus 3 and More USB Type C Devices
Offered by CHOETECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps falling out!, 5 Mar. 2016
Very loose connection for my OnePlus 2 so returned it.

Spigen Rugged Armor OnePlus 2 Case with Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design for OnePlus 2 - Black (SGP11767)
Offered by Keep in Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 23 Dec. 2015
Cover fits around the phone quite nicely and snug. No danger of phone dropping out. The back does look really cool.

Vodafone Smart Prime 6 - Tempered Glass Screen Protector Anti Scratch HD Transparent Shatter Proof 9H Hardness Guard Film 0.3mm
Offered by Phone Sense Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Dec. 2015
Was a perfect fit and also went on really easy. Obviously don't know how it will actually perform if phone drops but I don't want to think about that!

Koolpak Luxury Reusable Hot and Cold Pack - 12 x 29cm
Koolpak Luxury Reusable Hot and Cold Pack - 12 x 29cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 4 Jan. 2014
This is a very robust pack and even if it's kept in the freezer longer than 2 hours it works well - definitely strong outside cover. It also lasts long enough to do each ankle and knee!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for all body parts!, 4 Jan. 2014
Good design and the velcro keeps the ice pack in place. Have used it for ankle, thigh and knee pains so far.

Sennheiser MX685 Sports In-Ear Headphones
Sennheiser MX685 Sports In-Ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Made to stay in your ear!, 4 Jan. 2014
This was a replace my Bose Mie2i which were great design for staying in your ear! I went for these Sennhesier's as they had the clip for securing in your ear. I've had these for about 3 months and I have to say it works perfectly - my runs are usually about an hour and so far the earpiece has stayed in place.

Others have mentioned the slight ear pain from the clip and I've noticed this after 50 mins or so - I would not recommend using these on a long haul flights!

RHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone with remote and microphone - 3 year warranty
Offered by R H A

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but, 4 Jan. 2014
I had to replace my Bose ime2i headphones and after months of researching I went for RHA. Initial impression out of the box was great - nice shiny metal bits contrasting against the rugged black wires! I've had them about 3 months now (no point writing a review on day 2!) and use them for my commute and at work for calls. I have an iPhone and HTC One and have no problems using the various features of the remote control.

Firstly, the range of earplugs is ok but being silicone I found that the earpiece kept slipping out of my ears - I tried the full range of replacements for a week or two at a time. Maybe I was spoilt by the clever design of the Bose which NEVER slipped out - even whilst running/jogging. I wouldn't use the RHA's at the gym or whilst jogging but I didn't buy for that purpose. I'm now thinking of getting the foam (?) earplugs which I am told will keep them from slipping out - but that's another 15 Pounds.

Secondly, the cable is the strength and weakness of this headphone. It's extremely rugged and I don't worry about it snagging or being pulled. It also doesn't tangle as much as other headphones. The downside of the cable is that the ruggedness sometimes causes the earpiece to pop out due to the tension - the supplied clip helps in some cases.

Sound is great when there is a good fit but as I said I have been struggling to keep the earpiece in place. The noise isolation is good and adequate for what I need.

I'm a bit disappointed with the build quality of the volume button as it's starting to become loose/squeaky - hence the 3 starts. I'll be speaking to RHA about this..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2014 9:32 AM GMT

Nexxus Drivetransmit Pro FM Transmitter Car Kit
Nexxus Drivetransmit Pro FM Transmitter Car Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars First Handsfree Kit, 31 Oct. 2011
Firstly it's great to be able to hear phone calls via car speakers! Reception is great and very clear. Here are some specific comments:

1) The BMW has a flip-up cigarette lighter so I find that the transmitter moves a lot. It's a BMW design fault not Nexxus.

2) Set-up was SO easy that it linked with my iPhone and FM almost immediately.

3) My radio channels go down to 81.0 yet the transmitter only down to 82.0

4) In London and around M25 there aren't too many "free" FM frequencies so it can cause interference when on calls

5) Pulling the unit out of the socket isn't difficult so either they have changed the design or I haven't had it long enough to notice the issues others have had.

4G Touch LCD 6 Pack Screen Protector & Cleaning Cloth Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4 4th Generation - 8GB 32GB 64GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen now protected..., 4 July 2011
Bought for my sons itouch and great price. Unfortunately he has a case which tends to cause the screen protector to peel away at the corners. I don't think this can be resolved and definitely a fault with the design of the case.

Page: 1 | 2