Profile for BroCore > Reviews

Juicer Zelmer ''JULITA'' 377 SL
Juicer Zelmer ''JULITA'' 377 SL
Offered by Tick Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little juicer., 13 Sept. 2013
After hunting for a low end juicer amongst the seemingly worldwide shortage I found this little fellow.
Looks good enough in the kitchen and juicer fine.
Highly recommend.

Lantomall 2.4GHz Wireless Pen Shaped Mouse Adjustable 500/1000 CPI Mice USB2.0 Receiver Blue
Offered by GNWE

5.0 out of 5 stars You wont be disappointed!, 13 Sept. 2013
I know this will sound like I work for the company but I don't. This is just an honest review of a good product.
I have trouble with strained wrists when using a mouse and spend a lot of hours at the computer at work and at home. I tried some funky ergonomic mouse types but they still hurt.
I thought I'd try this and for £14 it was cheep enough to gamble with. The gamble paid off.
It's a dream come true to be honest. No more pain and pretty good control.
The drawbacks, well, none really. It didn't take long to get used to it at all, except that I always forget to put it it back in its stand after use which means I'm forever picking it up off the desk but this is not anyone's fault but my own. Not only that but you can hold it in your hand quite comfortably and type at the same time although probably not when typing professionally or long documents but useful when flicking between writing and selecting in Excel etc.
Right click can be a bit difficult it just depends on how the pen sits in your hand but the moaning stops there.
There is no middle button as such, so there is no control for some applications for screen grab and move (CAD, Photoshop etc) but as far as I can see that would only be available in high end stylus type input devices.
Everyone at work tried it and loved it so as a Manager I am trying to get my firm to invest for everyone as after a recent H+S computer questionnaire it seems that everyone was suffering in silence. And for those that don't get any kind of wrist strain it really is better than a mouse in most instances regardless.
Really would recommend to buy it and try it.

Daylight Black Desk Lamp with Energy Saving Daylight Tube (Reading, Craft & Hobby)

5.0 out of 5 stars Day light, at last!, 7 Mar. 2011
After spending too much time straining in a badly light room, this lamp was a welcome addition to my busy desk.
Being a part-time writer and musician I spend a ridiculous amount of time going over notes or pushing various buttons which are now, thankfully, illuminated like day light itself!
It's well made hinges can be put in any position with the safe knowledge that it won't fall over, or fall off, and all at a great price.
Extremely satisfied.

Excel 2010 Bible
Excel 2010 Bible
by John Walkenbach

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to school, 31 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Excel 2010 Bible (Paperback)
I had a little knowledge of Excel from just using its basic functions at home and at work but knowing there's more to it I really needed to learn more. So far this book is covering everything and in great detail. Yes, at the moment, most I know but every chapter brings a 'so that's how!' moment. At a 1000 pages, and after a little curious flick through, this book is going to take me way past my current level and looks like it has the scope to teach me everything I need to know. It's well laid out and an easy companion with a great index for topic hopping.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2012 1:13 AM BST

Seagate ST9160412AS Momentus 7200.4 160 GB Internal
Seagate ST9160412AS Momentus 7200.4 160 GB Internal

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop hard drive, 31 Oct. 2010
I used this to get a mates laptop working again after the last one died. It was the best i could find after a little searching and for the money was great value. Not to mention easy to install.

Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth!, 16 Sept. 2010
People don't know the difference a good mouse can make!Great feel and enough buttons for all my stuff. I don't even game but you still need a good mouse to complete a pro set up.