Profile for Steve Martin > Reviews

Steve Martin

Blackspur BB-HL105 Twin Head 500 Watt Telescopic Halogen Worklight
Blackspur BB-HL105 Twin Head 500 Watt Telescopic Halogen Worklight

5.0 out of 5 stars Worklight, 10 April 2014
Brilliant, allows me to work for longer, finish jobs faster which enhances reputation hence securing more work. Price and quality first rate.

Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Brace - Medium
Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Brace - Medium
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lumbar Brace, 10 April 2014
I was looking for something to help me with the back pain from which I have suffered over the years. I am a Builder so I needed support and comfort. I had a look on Amazon and from the items listed I chose this one. I thought that I'd give it a go, it was one of the cheapest listed, so I thought if it's not any good I'd try a more expensive alternative. Anyway on receipt I put it on and found it very comfortable. The following day I wore it at work, I was re-laying a patio each slab weighing 7.5 stone/45kg, and it was comfortable and I managed to work a full day with relative ease. Absolutely Brilliant, I would have given it 10 stars but there are only 5 there,

Giorgio Armani Code Eau de Parfum for Women - 50 ml
Giorgio Armani Code Eau de Parfum for Women - 50 ml
Offered by Winthrop Group

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Wife, 12 Oct. 2013
I definitely earned myself a bin load of brownie points buying this, Wife loves it. Prompt delivery and the price was very good.

Draper Expert 45810 110-Volt 650-Watt Orbital Jigsaw (Old Version)
Draper Expert 45810 110-Volt 650-Watt Orbital Jigsaw (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent tool., 7 Sept. 2013
I bought this jigsaw as the one that I had decided to die. It is exactly as described and as I needed to get the job I was doing finished at a certain time the prompt delivery was a godsend.

Stockings, White Thigh High, 40 Denier
Stockings, White Thigh High, 40 Denier
Offered by Special Days & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 7 Sept. 2013
The perfect thing to go with the Red Tartan Belt Mini Skirt that I purchased at the same time. Smashing

EyeCatchClothing - Sheena Fashion Tartan Belt Mini Skirt (12, Red Tartan)
EyeCatchClothing - Sheena Fashion Tartan Belt Mini Skirt (12, Red Tartan)
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 7 Sept. 2013
Prompt delivery, a nice product (exactly as described) and the best bit of all the Wife quite likes it, Marvellous!

Liquid Bonsai Feed
Liquid Bonsai Feed
Offered by Direct Florist Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Plant food., 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Liquid Bonsai Feed
It seems that my Chinese Elm Bonsai is quite partial to this feed as it appears to be thriving. As usual a prompt and reliable service.

Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour
Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour
by Micky Flanagan
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a laugh., 7 Sept. 2013
After seeing Micky Flanagan on shows like Mock the Week e.t.c. I thought that to have some of his material on hand would be a good idea, and I was right, this man is as funny as f...!

Bonsai Tool Kit 2 piece scissors
Bonsai Tool Kit 2 piece scissors
Offered by Zacs's Bonsai Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bonsai., 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bonsai Tool Kit 2 piece scissors
I have just bought my first Bonsai, a Chinese Elm, and was advised by the grower that frequent trimming of new shoots will help to 'bush it out'. So I found this kit on Amazon and after prompt delivery found the product to be exactly what I needed, Brilliant.