Profile for Rio > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The House Of Mirth [DVD] [2000]
The House Of Mirth [DVD] [2000]

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 1 Mar. 2016
Wonderful portrayal by Gillian Anderson. Definitely recommend it to others. I loved it just as much as I adored the book.

Voices Of The Valley Live - The Fron Male Voice Choir [DVD]
Voices Of The Valley Live - The Fron Male Voice Choir [DVD]
Dvd ~ Voices of the Valley Live
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar. 2016
Bought this for my Nana who was absolutely thrilled by it.

Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Coffee Cake Leather Shoes In Black Standard Fit Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar. 2016
Excellent price. Just what I needed for work. Extremely quick delivery.

AZATOM® Home Hub Lightning Dock 30W Bluetooth for iPhone 6s - 6 - 5s -5 Nano 7G, Touch 5G, iPad mini and iPads
Offered by 4Cool Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Feb. 2016
Absolutely brilliant. Sound is great, charges my phone and iPad quickly and it's pretty compact.

Robot Overlords [Blu-ray]
Robot Overlords [Blu-ray]
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars An Underrated Gem, 12 Aug. 2015
This is a wonderful movie. The special effects are incredible but what struck me the most about this film was the acting. You have the brilliant Gillian Anderson but the young actors shine just as brightly as she does in this movie. It has something for everyone, humour, drama, action and if you love sci-fi, I wouldn't overlook this little underrated gem. Highly recommend it.

The X-Files - Season 4
The X-Files - Season 4
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 4 is one of my favourites. It's a ..., 15 April 2015
Season 4 is one of my favourites. It's a roller coaster ride of emotions for both Mulder and especially Scully. Gillian Anderson breaks your heart this season with her incredible acting.

Playing By Heart [DVD]
Playing By Heart [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Wonderful, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Playing By Heart [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely adore this movie. It explores the relationships of several couples from young to the older. For me, Gillian Anderson and Angelina Jolie's performances really stand out as being nothing but wonderful.

This movie is intelligent, funny, heart warming but it will also break your heart.

How To Lose Friends And Alienate People [Blu-ray] [2008]
How To Lose Friends And Alienate People [Blu-ray] [2008]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 5 Feb. 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It's not for everyone, it is quite funny in a silly way but I laughed out loud a lot and that's all I wanted from this.

The Fall [Blu-ray]
The Fall [Blu-ray]

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV Drama Out There, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Fall [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Absolutely loved this series. Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan shine in this gritty psychological thriller. Definitely worth a watch.

The Fall Series 2 [Blu-ray]
The Fall Series 2 [Blu-ray]

5.0 out of 5 stars I was on the edge of my seat the entire ..., 26 Dec. 2014
I was on the edge of my seat the entire way through the series once again. I really hope there's a third season!

Page: 1 | 2