Profile for Debs > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
BLACK+DECKER A6487 Heavy Duty Trimmer Line, 10 x 3 mm GL680/685/690
BLACK+DECKER A6487 Heavy Duty Trimmer Line, 10 x 3 mm GL680/685/690

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2017
I can no longer get these locally. Fab value for money and strong. Will definitely buy again.

LEGO Bionicle 71301: Ketar Creature of Stone  Mixed
LEGO Bionicle 71301: Ketar Creature of Stone Mixed
Offered by Toppa Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Dec. 2016
Bought for my 6 year old son who loves bionciles. I know it will be a hit and at the lower price it is definitely worth it

The Best Of David Gray (Deluxe Edition)
The Best Of David Gray (Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec. 2016
Love the mix of the best of David Gray

Cold Feet: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Cold Feet: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Nesbitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 Dec. 2016
Just as good as I remembered it.

K'NEX Imagine Deluxe Building Set for Ages 7+, Construction Education Toy, 375 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 6 Dec. 2016
My 6 year old son loves this

A Cowboy to Remember (The Canadays of Montana Book 1)
A Cowboy to Remember (The Canadays of Montana Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 Dec. 2016
This was my first book by Barbar Ankrum and if I'm being honest, I downloaded it as it was free. But, I loved every page of this book. This is the story of Olivia and her best friend Jake. They had made a promise to reunite at a fair on her 30th birthday and marry each other if they were both still single. This is their route and pathway and it is definitely worth a read. The area in Montana is beautifully written to the point where I have never been but have the most amazing picture of it in my head. The characters are strong and well described with a good balance o f talking and their thoughts. It is a delightful romance novel but so much more, there is humour, heart aches, misunderstandings and so much more!

Just Love Me 1 : A Best Friend's Brother Romance (Love Me Series)
Just Love Me 1 : A Best Friend's Brother Romance (Love Me Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 6 Dec. 2016
This was the first book I had read by C.C. Cartwright, although it is part of a series i read it as a standalone book and there were no cliff hangers. This book focuses on the relationship with Justin and an old school friend of his younger sister, Sloane. Justin is a player and it was great to be able to feel the emotion and the changes in him throughout the book. A great story and well written.

To Catch a Texas Cowboy (Wishing, Texas Book 2)
To Catch a Texas Cowboy (Wishing, Texas Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was hooked - great story, 6 Dec. 2016
I downloaded this book as it was free. I read it as a standalone book and there were no cliff hangers - my idea of heaven. This book is centred around Grace who comes to Wishing to help her friend Cassie out with the running of her guest house. As she arrives in town she literally bangs into AJ Quinn, he is also quite new and there for reasons no one knows. This is their story. The characters were lovely and the story gripped me straight away, the descriptions of the town meant I could easily imagine where everything was and what everything looked like. I was hooked.

Cry For You (Fallen Star Book 2)
Cry For You (Fallen Star Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but get another cliff hanger, 6 Dec. 2016
I downloaded the flirts in this series free and as it ended on a cliff hanger I had to download this one. The story is a romance story of a rock star and his house keeper, their personalities and what happens when he gets back into the limelight. They are both flawed characters and that is why I loved the first book. This one was written in the same light but to be honest, also ends in a cliff hanger and was so short it simply wasn't worth the money, hence only 3 stars. I would've gladly paid for the full series than pay for it in tiny bits and feel ripped off by it. I won't be buying the rest and will never find out what happens 🙁

Adam (Farraday Country Book 1)
Adam (Farraday Country Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 Dec. 2016
This was my first Chris Keniston book and to be honest I only downloaded it as it was free. It was a well written and great read with no cliff hangers and can be read standalone. It is set in a small town and surrounds the story of Adam and the series follows the seven brides for seven brothers theme. I lov d this book and will definitely be checking out the rest in the series. I loved the characters, I could see the town and imagine the characters, you can't ask for more when reading. It had a great story line and a wee bit of suspense too. Perfect for the cold winter nights.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17