Profile for jude > Reviews

Content by jude

jude

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Helikon Tex PATRIOT Heavy Fleece JACKET - Black (L)
Helikon Tex PATRIOT Heavy Fleece JACKET - Black (L)
Offered by Military 1st

2.0 out of 5 stars fleece jacket, 28 Nov. 2014
Product was OK but unfortunately the zip broke after one week's wear. Would not recommend although after packing it up and returning it the money has been refunded.

Vintage Handmade Infinity Silver 8 Owl Leaf Bird Leather Bracelet Wristband including gift box by Boolavard® TM
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bracelet, 28 Nov. 2014
Gift for my granddaughter's birthday. She was delighted with it. It is very pretty and the price was surprisingly cheap for such a good looking item.

Gloss! Warming Vanilla Bath Gift Set - 7-Piece
Gloss! Warming Vanilla Bath Gift Set - 7-Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla gift, 28 Nov. 2014
This arrived in good time and well packed. It is a Christmas present so I don't know what the contents smell like! However I am very pleased with the look of the box and the amount of contents. Vanilla is my granddaughters favourite scent so I was pleased to find this.

Carhartt K121BLK Hooded Sweat Shirt M Black
Carhartt K121BLK Hooded Sweat Shirt M Black

5.0 out of 5 stars hooded sweatshirt, 7 Nov. 2014
This sweatshirt arrived within the given time, well packed and is exactly as described. I bought this for my son who is medium height and slim and a medium size was perfect. Very good quality for the price.

Folding Lightweight Rollator walking frame with locking brakes, seat, tray and cane holder
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars The tray is very very useful and I can carry drinks and plates from room ..., 25 Oct. 2014
rollator

This came quickly,well packaged and undamaged. The seat is a little high for me but then I am quite short! The tray is very very useful and I can carry drinks and plates from room to room. It is rather heavy and I can't get it down the two steps from my kitchen to the back door. The one I keep in the car is much lighter. I don't think I could lift this one in and out of the boot as I do my other one- but then it was nearly half the price. On the whole very satisfied.

Wool Overs Women's Cashmere & Merino Crew Neck Jumper Sea Green Medium
Wool Overs Women's Cashmere & Merino Crew Neck Jumper Sea Green Medium
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars cashmere jumpers, 24 Oct. 2014
Very satisfied with these jumpers - arrived in good time, well packed. The colours are very like those illustrated. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the softness - not quite as soft as I had hoped but still not itchy. Would buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The colour is very true to that shown and the quality is very good for the price, 18 Aug. 2014
Polka dod vinyl

This arrived quickly and not overpackaged. The colour is very true to that shown and the quality is very good for the price.

Lafuma FGX LFM1346-6456 Director's Chair XL
Lafuma FGX LFM1346-6456 Director's Chair XL

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy and smart looking, 13 Aug. 2014
Arrived within the given time, well packaged. Although a bit expensive these folding chairs are well worth the money. My son uses it in the shed and my partner used the old one there as well for about 15 years. A good buy and smart looking.

WorldStores Lyon Metal Bed Frame - 3FT Single Bed Frame - Classic Metallic Curvatures - Traditional Ball Topped Posts - Ivory Finish
Offered by MKS FURNITURE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars well packaged and was easy to assemble, 13 Aug. 2014
The metal bed frame arrived quickly, well packaged and was easy to assemble. I cannot believe what a lovely bed it is and for such a reasonable price. It is well enamelled and sturdy but easy for me to move. Slides well on a wooden floor. Looks very nice in my room and I am delighted with it.

east2eden Dark Metal Wall Art Hanging Dragonfly
east2eden Dark Metal Wall Art Hanging Dragonfly
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars metal dragonfly, 10 July 2014
So glad these are in stock again. I have the two geckos and this just fits another space on my outside painted wall and looks really nice. They are such a reasonable price but nothing cheap or tacky about them. The parcel was well packed and arrived quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4