Profile for Angela > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Town and Country 3D Universal Front Seat Cover - Grey
Town and Country 3D Universal Front Seat Cover - Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great seat cover., 28 July 2017
Good seat cover fitted our motorhome front seats with no bother. Would recommend.

Mens 3 Pair Pringle Strathaven Argyle Design Cotton Socks In 5 Colours - 7-11 Mens - Charcoal
Offered by SockShop

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, 15 July 2017
Very disappointed to receive these socks to find 'Made in China', can we not produce socks made in uk.Wish firms would tell you the country before one buy's.

Equal Exchange Cocoa Fairtrade - organic (6 X 250G)
Equal Exchange Cocoa Fairtrade - organic (6 X 250G)
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cocoa, 25 Jun. 2017
Always have this fairtrade cocoa and would not consider any other.

NRS Healthcare F19467 Plastic Fluted Grab Rail
NRS Healthcare F19467 Plastic Fluted Grab Rail

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great grab bar., 25 Jun. 2017
What a great little grab bar. Bought for our motorhome toilet. It is so sturdy and strong it helps me get up with my painful knees and back. Well done would recommend to anyone.Thank you.

Health Store Lerida Figs No.6 - 500 g (Pack of 3)
Health Store Lerida Figs No.6 - 500 g (Pack of 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality to start with but this batch are a deffinite no no where we are concerned., 29 Nov. 2016
These figs have gone down in standard form the first batch I bought they are tastless and some are so hard they have to be thrown away. Will not be buying again.

Brakes Pitted Dates 3 kg
Brakes Pitted Dates 3 kg

2.0 out of 5 stars Gone down and down in quality., 29 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Brakes Pitted Dates 3 kg (Grocery)
Sorry to be really negative but these used to be so good, have had many pkt's in the past but each one is now getting worse than the last, This last batch are almost inedible with more being spit out as so hard and fibrous. . I will not be buying again.

Homecraft Lap Tray with Non Slip Mat
Homecraft Lap Tray with Non Slip Mat
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect for me., 24 Nov. 2016
This tray is just what I wanted, the non-slip mat is just perfect when the backing is taken off the mat. I found it has just the right amount of filling to be comfortable on my lap. I can now have my cuppa in front of me without it moving around and splilling. It is a great product for me. Very quick delivery.

Amber's Donkey: How a donkey and a little girl healed each other
Amber's Donkey: How a donkey and a little girl healed each other
by Julian Austwick

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 30 Sept. 2016
Lovely read of how this dear abused donkey helped this dear little girl. Needed tissues very often along the way to let me see the print. Most animals in some way or other are so sensitive to humans needs in times of stress.

My Life In His Paws: The Story of Ted and How He Saved Me
My Life In His Paws: The Story of Ted and How He Saved Me
by Wendy Hilling

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read ( perhaps it should be on all schools book list of must reads)., 30 Sept. 2016
This book made me cry lots it was such a read as to make one sit up and make one aware of what others are suffering throughout their lives. When one has no disabillity one takes life for granted. There are so many awful ilnesses little children suffer we do not know the half, so thank you Wendy for sharing your life with us in this heart warming book about how Ted has changed your life.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2016 10:56 AM GMT

Tears of the Desert: One woman's true story of surviving the horrors of Darfur
Tears of the Desert: One woman's true story of surviving the horrors of Darfur
by Halima Bashir

5.0 out of 5 stars How can so called human beings be so cruel to others., 30 Sept. 2016
Had a job to put this book down and certainly needed lots of tissues. I makes one feel glad to live in a safe country.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3