Profile for E.George > Reviews

Peugeot Chateauneuf U Select Mat Noir Pepper Mill, 23cm
Peugeot Chateauneuf U Select Mat Noir Pepper Mill, 23cm
Offered by Viskas Jums

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and working, 22 Mar. 2014
The only little beef I have with it is that occassionally it is necessary to tighten the top screw - but I don't think I've ever had a pepper mill that hasn't required that.

It looks good and delivers as promised.

Replay Pearl Straight Women's Jeans Mid Blue 33W x 34L
Replay Pearl Straight Women's Jeans Mid Blue 33W x 34L

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too large!, 22 Mar. 2014
Tried out the same model with different colour in the shop, just so that I could get the size right.
When these arrive it was like wearing a sack....

Bodum 14.5 inch/ 37 cm Chambord Enameled Cast Iron Wok with Glass Lid, Orange
Bodum 14.5 inch/ 37 cm Chambord Enameled Cast Iron Wok with Glass Lid, Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Bad packaging, 22 Mar. 2014
When I bought this the lid was scratched. Second one I got, the lid was scratched. All because the little steel grill which they (Bodum) place very poorly in the box.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Old but great!, 12 May 2012
I bought these shoes in 2007-2008... Brown and fabulous! Loved them then, love them now. Really comfy and quirky!

Weird that an old model is making a new reappearance like this though...

Skagen Mens Watch 474XLGL with Brown Leather Strap and Silver Dial
Skagen Mens Watch 474XLGL with Brown Leather Strap and Silver Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, elegant classic!, 11 Feb. 2012
Just bought it in the store... It's fantastic. Lovely and large. But simple and classical.

I am a woman, but tend towards the more masculine spectrum of women's fashion. And while the watch is actually larger than my fathers watch, it fits me rather nicely.

Only grievance I have, finding it here on Amazon, is that I paid £30 more for it on the high street...
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2014 3:26 PM GMT

EZCAP.TV 116 EzCAPTURE USB 2.0 VHS to DVD Converter. Capture & convert video from VHS, Hi8, All Camcorders, DVD player, Satellite TV, etc. Capture xbox360/Wii/Playstation 3 in full colour. Upload videos direct to YouTube, convert for mobile device or make a dvd. Stream live with Skype, MSN, etc. Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 32/64 bit, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
Offered by EzCAP-TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, suspicious users forum, 25 Jan. 2012
Bought this on the 21st, got it today, and Amazon still tells me that it's due for delivery on the 30th. Yay for Amazon Free delivery!

The Ezcap 116 is a neat little product, very small! I'm using it with a scart converter from my old VCR and then the red, yellow and white cables, I also have a S-VHS connected. (all connections from the 116 are female, so mind that you have male connections to hook them up to!).

I had one issue when I first tried to use the software - I used format PAL60 in the ArcSoft program to capture PAL60 output (converted NTSC signal) from the VCR, but it refused to work. I only got "Capture Failed" over and over again. Yet they claim it can capture PAL60! This prompted me to go to Ezcap forums, which you will be invited to upon purchase, however they required your name, email and receipt number to allow you entry. I happened to use my less formal email but the proper order number (what else do you get from Amazon?!). Alas, it was abruptly rejected cause it was not a proper match!!

I found my own solution, use NTSC_433 to capture PAL60 with ezcap. There, free help.

Love the little device and the fact that it's not proprietary like my old Pinnacle device. But the narky forum experience has seriously tarnished my first day with the product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 11:58 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shoes!, 20 April 2008
These shoes are pure heaven!
I've just worn out my pair, and to be honest, I would love another.
They age beautifully; becoming slightly reddish rather than the original brown. Also, whenver you walk in something wet you'll come out of it looking as if you had been walking through it barefeet!
Great shoes!