Profile for Dodster > Reviews

Content by Dodster
Top Reviewer Ranking: 501

Dodster (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Scholl Active Everyday Insoles Gel for Men
Scholl Active Everyday Insoles Gel for Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable insole, 23 Mar. 2015
Very comfortable.
I swapped out my molded insoles and replaced them with these gel insoles. My expectations weren't very high, because I find my shoes very comfortable. However, I have been pleasantly surprised. I am on my feet my most of the day, and using these insoles my feet feel less tired at the end of the day. I will be using them in as many shoes as I can get the insoles out of!
Recommended item.

Cruzer Blade 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-016G-B35)
Cruzer Blade 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-016G-B35)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and worked well, 23 Mar. 2015
Breeze to use. Cannot comment on the longevity because I used it as a windows recovery drive. I won't be using it again until I need it. Hopefully not soon! It's very small so I would recommend adding a lanyard and a bauble so it doesn't easily get misplaced.

Panasonic ALL8 Wireless Speaker System (Black)
Panasonic ALL8 Wireless Speaker System (Black)
Offered by PRICE PROMISE EXPEDITED DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS FREE WITHIN THE UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Hassle to set up properly, but good once it's going..., 21 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
After a lot of faffing around and some good advice from the Amazon community, I finally go this speaker to connect so that it wasn't using the wi-fi connection on the tablet. Thank you to those who helped.
It gives a great room filling sound, but there is no equalizer so each genre is given the same default arrangement.
To play music an app has to be downloaded onto the tablet or phone. Again straight forward and the app itself is fairly intuitive to use.
Spotify and other radio can be streamed through the app.
Unfortunately there's no blue tooth. It would have been nice to play Netflix or Prime through the speaker. Maybe that's something that can be added in time.
So overall, pleased with the sound and ease of use once set up. Having blue tooth would have taken it from a good speaker to a great speaker.

Airmax Anti Snoring Nasal Dilator
Airmax Anti Snoring Nasal Dilator

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace at last., 20 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am pleased to report that my loud snoring which bothers my other half every night was significantly reduced. It did feel a bit weird at first but I soon got used to it and forgot it was in my nose. There was a point when my nose felt a bit sneezy and I felt like I wanted to sneeze it out, but it passed and settled down. You definitely breathe deeper, and I am delighted with it as it is unobtrusive and comfortable.

Braun Silk Epil 9 9-549 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 4 Extras
Braun Silk Epil 9 9-549 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 4 Extras

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - would definitely recommend., 18 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an excellent epilator. The vibrating head really helps to dull the pain and the wider head does get the job over quicker. It gets most of the hair, and seems to work really efficiently, and I love that the light really helps you to see what you are doing - especially in harder to see areas. Very clever. The bonus facial brush is battery operated which is its only down side. Other than that, it is a two speed rotating brush which leaves your skin feeling invigorated and fresh. Love it!

Igenix IG9516 4 Bar Quartz Halogen Heater, 1600 W, Grey/Dark Grey
Igenix IG9516 4 Bar Quartz Halogen Heater, 1600 W, Grey/Dark Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Wobbly stand lets it down, 16 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well, this does give off a nice glowing heat - felt more if you are sitting directly in front of it. It will be useful when your heating just needs a little boost - if you don't mind the dazzling brightness that comes with these type of heaters, however, I was totally unimpressed with the stand which is very lightweight and the heater wobbles about on it like a weeble - thankfully like a weeble it doesn't fall down, but it doesn't feel very secure either. The cable is a bit short too.

Scholl Active Work Gel Insoles for Women
Scholl Active Work Gel Insoles for Women

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cushioning for heels, 16 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've just walked out in my new insoles. The cushioning and comfort for my heels was excellent, however, I do have quite wide feet and found that they could have done with being a touch wider at the front. Also, there is not a huge amount of cushioning for the ball of the feet, so if this is where you are needing a bit more shock absorbency, then I wouldn't say these are for you. Otherwise, I would say these are very comfortable and have transformed the comfort of my everyday boots greatly.

Set of Three (3) Magical Sticky Pencils for Picking Up and Transferring Embellishments
Offered by CrystalsRus

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Mar. 2015
They don't really get very sticky at all...not a lot of use

Braun Silk Epil 9 SkinSpa 9-961 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator & Exfoliation system with 6 Extras

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 12 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have now tried most of the features of this versatile gadget and have to say I think it works really well. The epilation head is by far the best I have ever tried...I wouldn't say it was painless, but it certainly didn't feel as ouchy as the last one I used...I think the wider head helps you work faster, and the massaging bars really help to dull the sensation of pain. The little light that guides your way is genius and really helps you see what you are doing. I think that is a great innovation. The controls are easy to operate and it feels comfortable in your hand. The razor head works quite well...it's never going to be as close as a wet shave, but good for the areas that are to ouchy to epilate. The trimmer head you place over the razor didn't seem to work that great for me, but not sure it is that necessary anyway. The brush feels lovely to use. It is quite soft, so I am not sure how it does at removing dead skin versus my usual scrunchy shower scrubber, but it certainly feels nice to use - although it is small so it takes a while to cover all areas. It's great being able to use the product wet or dry...gives you the option. Seems to hold it's charge really well too.
The only real down side for this product for me is the thin nylon storage bag it comes with..I would have expected a nice little zipped storage case to go with this...it would just take it to the next level.

Braun SE810 Face Epilator and Facial Cleansing Brush
Braun SE810 Face Epilator and Facial Cleansing Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful gadget, 10 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am delighted with this product. The Epilator seems to work really well, (although I have to say it is pretty ouchy on the upper lip. ) It did miss one or two really short hairs, but on the whole got most quite efficiently. The facial brush is wonderful. Really soft and gentle and made my face feel clean and fresh. Very enjoyable to use. I can't make any comment on battery life as yet, but I do think a rechargeable option would have made it even better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20