Profile for Dodster > Reviews

Content by Dodster
Top Reviewer Ranking: 473

Dodster (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and almost idiot proof, 17 May 2015
This review is from: Garland Garden Track
Bought this so I can walk on my veggie bed without leaving huge footprints. Works brilliantly. Very easy to assemble. Comes as individual tiles and you link them together with a 2 peg clip on either side of the tile. Very easy to do, but a bit time consuming. I managed to get a couple of tiles up the wrong way on my first attempt. Fortunately, they are very easy to unclip and fix. My advice, take your time!
The path totals 10m in length and I'm using mine as two 5m paths.
Recommended!

Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and great value for money, 13 May 2015
This review is from: Greenhouse Staging
First, this arrived incredibly quickly. Well done Buy-for-less. It took me about 10 minutes to put it together. It's very intuitive, even if you haven't had one before. I paid £13.99 all in for this. What do I expect? A structure that's going last to years and become an heir loom? I don't think so. I will probably get two or three years out of this. More if I'm careful. It is fairly robust and it does the job. Current holding this years annuals and veggies and a couple of pots. Don't think I could ask for more at the price. Recommended.

TRESemme Perfectly Undone Waves Creating Foam - 150 ml
TRESemme Perfectly Undone Waves Creating Foam - 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives me the bouncy curls I wanted, 13 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My hair type is thick and naturally curly if left to dry naturally, and it is the kind of hair that as soon as you brush it the curls disappear and it goes frizzy. I have shoulder length hair. I used this product after washing my hair and then let my hair air dry with the odd scrunching from my fingers while it was drying. I was surprised to see how many curls I had...my hair really bounced up. The curls did droop a little by the end of the day, but not too much...in fact it was better by the end of the day as it was perhaps a little too bouncy beforehand. My hairdresser recently advised me that to keep my curls under no circumstances should I brush my hair. So now I dampen my hair slightly and run my fingers through the curls in the morning. The curls definitely stayed longer with this product...til a few days later when I washed my hair again and didn't use the product...now I don't have the curls and it is going frizzy. I think this is a great product. I don't normally use a styling product, but I think I have been converted.

The Drop (Harry Bosch Book 17)
The Drop (Harry Bosch Book 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 10 May 2015
I got this book by way of an auction lot. Had never heard of or read Michael Connelly before. Having read this book, number 17 in the series, I now have 16 more to read!
I really like his writing style. It is simple and certainly made me think, 'Wow, I could have written that', but that is the skill of the master.
The story line has numerous twists and turns to keep the reader guessing, and the characters are well written, very believable, and for the most part likeable. If you like crime/detective stories, this is excellent. If the previous 16 are as good as this, I'm going to have very many happy hours of reading. Highly recommended.

Set of 4 Compatible Toner Cartridges For Dell 1320, 1320C, 1320 C, 1320CN, 1320 CN Printer Rainbow Pack High Capacity 2000 Page Yield
Offered by Cartridges Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement cartridges, 5 May 2015
What you want is your cartridges to fit into the printer and the chip to be recognized. Then for the printer to print and the print to be of acceptable quality. What can I say, all boxes ticked. Will definitely use these again. Recommended item.

K9Q Casual Women Canvas Travel School Satchel Shoulder Bag Backpack Rucksack Shipped With Tracking Number and A Free Gift
Offered by COKA®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized, versatile backpack, 5 May 2015
Don't know about a women's travel satchel. Certainly the design is manly enough for me. Used it for a overnight bag recently and there was plenty of space for all my gear. It has a generous outside zip up pocket. Inside it has two sections made separate by a divider. Certainly large enough to hold clothes and average size laptop. Also has a smallish internal zip compartment, suitable for cash or documents.
Straps are well padded and very robust.
My wife uses it as a shopping bag for her visits down to the village. Could see it being used a school bag too!
If you're in the market for a backpack, I can recommend this one!
K9Q Casual Womens Canvas Travel School Satchel Shoulder Bag Backpack Rucksack Shipped With Tracking Number and A Free Gift

Philips HR2162/91 Viva Collection Blender, 600 Watt, 2 Litre
Philips HR2162/91 Viva Collection Blender, 600 Watt, 2 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Small footprint, big power., 28 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am using this for making smoothies, and I have found it handles frozen chunks of fruit well and does the job fairly quickly too. It is not too noisy and doesn't take up too much counter space. The jug is pretty easy to clean...remember to wash it out right away or it will be harder. The bottom of the jug with the blades is supposed to be detachable for washing too, but I haven't managed to detach it as yet. But this has not been an issue for me as I have just been using it for fruit and it cleans up well. The jug is a good size and the way the lid attaches is a good design. It is easy to sit it into place and a simple turn locks it on. Same with sitting the jug into the base of the machine...very simple and well designed. All in all, I am very pleased with it..

Heritage Sterling Silver and Freshwater Pearl Celtic Heart Drop Earrings
Heritage Sterling Silver and Freshwater Pearl Celtic Heart Drop Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars small but perfectly formed, 28 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are small...which is fine if you like a small earring. From the product description, one does get the impression that they will be a tad bigger. The actual length of the drop is 2cm from where they hang from the hooks. They are very dainty and pretty. The presentation box was huge compared to the size of the earrings so if you were giving these as a gift you might want to rebox them in a more appropriate box, or you might find the recipient looking a little disappointed at the little earrings drowned in the big box. They are well made with no flaws. Ear hooks themselves are pretty small too.

The Accidental Prime Minister
The Accidental Prime Minister
by Tom McLaughlin

5.0 out of 5 stars A good light hearted read, 19 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a hilarious tale. Joe Perkins unwittingly gains world media attention in his efforts to confront the Prime Minister about the closing of the park where his mum works. Through the turn of events that follows he becomes the next Prime Minister himself with hilarious scenarios to follow. Joe's best friend Ajay has some brilliant one liners too and I think I have enjoyed this book as much as my 8 year old daughter. Very well written, witty and clever.

Maclaren Inspiring Mandarin and Petigrain Candle
Maclaren Inspiring Mandarin and Petigrain Candle

3.0 out of 5 stars The one we had missed the quality control department but otherwise quite pleasant frangrance, 15 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The candle jar came beautifully packaged in it's box, wrapped in tissue and I could smell the delightful smell when I opened the box. Very pleasant frangrance. The jar itself...well I have to make a comment on the design...the little logo on the side of the jar just looks like a dirty mark and kind of ruins the look of an otherwise classy looking candle. The lid is of a nice quality and presumably helps keep the scent fresh when not in use. I was hugely disappointed to see that the wick was extremely off-centre which means that it is not burning evenly in the glass. We make candles ourselves and so know the importance of having your wick centred. At one side the wax pool is touching the glass and at the other there is about a centimeter gap. This means it will not burn nice and evenly down the jar. After burning for an hour, the room has a faint pleasant frangrance, very relaxing. Not a strong scent at all, and nice to know it is natural oils that create the smell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20