Profile for V. Tubbritt > Reviews

Excellent

While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller
While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 19 April 2016
Good story, which I enjoyed after a slow,start. Glad I persevered though, in the end I wanted to know what happened.

Travels with Cookie: Narrowboat Cruising with a Cat
Travels with Cookie: Narrowboat Cruising with a Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 11 April 2016
I really enjoyed this book , and read it in an afternoon.Nice easy reading for a Sunday afternoon. Loved the locations, as I lived in Coventry, and had visited many of the places mentioned. I took a look at the photos on Flickr as well. Cookie is beautiful.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. Sitting here sobbing my eyes out lol. Definitely going to read more of the authors work.

The Italian Chapel
The Italian Chapel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 11 Oct. 2013
This book was hard to put down. The fact that it is based on fact, made it even more readable. I really enjoyed it, and have looked up pictures on the internet of the Italian Chapel, which I would love to visit one day.

Written in Bone: (David Hunter 2)
Written in Bone: (David Hunter 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Feb. 2013
Once again a great story from Simon Beckett. Full of twists and turns against a background of the Scottish islands. Highly recommended to all.

Throne of Darkness
Throne of Darkness

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Diablo ??????, 12 Nov. 2001
This review is from: Throne of Darkness (Video Game)
This game is definitely an improvement on Diablo ......... however the recovery time of the characters needs reducing .... its a long wait...
Characters have a good even spread of abilities,and needs careful thought in how they are used, but the game gives you various choices which is refreshing. Graphics are good and so are the sound effects. The game gives a good introduction into martial arts and magic. Can definitely recommend to all RPG addicts.