Profile for Hels > Reviews

Content by Hels

Hels

Page: 1 | 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Jan. 2015
Disappointing. Very small and a bit tacky. I will stay shopping at The Range!

4FT 6" Double Faux Leather Bed Frame in Black Prado
4FT 6" Double Faux Leather Bed Frame in Black Prado
Offered by Russel Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Bed, 16 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my son and he is thrilled ;-). It's excellent value for money. It takes a while to build as with any flat pack but it's easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy to use for non-professionals, 1 Feb. 2014
I sold my sunbed sue to Heath concerns but hate being pale so treated myself to this tanning set! It's quick and easy to put together with easy to follow instructions and great results too! I have quick olive skin so the tropical works best for me, lovely colour and great coverage and no too strong smell either! Recommend to anyone! Quick delivery and well packed, one happy lady :-).

The Disney Buddies Collection 6 Movie Box Set [DVD]
The Disney Buddies Collection 6 Movie Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harland Williams
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Disney Movie Set, 18 Oct. 2013
My two children aged 3 and 7 love these movies and they are a great value set too. They watch them over and over and I don't mind watching them too!

Minecraft: The Official Beginner's Handbook
Minecraft: The Official Beginner's Handbook
by Stephanie Milton

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this book, 18 Oct. 2013
My 7 year old son loves this book and takes it everywhere he goes! We have pre-ordered the next one too!

Disposable Helium Gas Cylinder - 50 Balloon Cylinder - Single
Disposable Helium Gas Cylinder - 50 Balloon Cylinder - Single
Offered by Party Showroom

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 18 Oct. 2013
I only managed to inflate half the amount of balloons it said it could as the valve was a nightmare to use, really difficult and I have used plenty successfully before.

Tigi S-Factor Serious Conditioner 150ml
Tigi S-Factor Serious Conditioner 150ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not really that serious......, 18 Oct. 2013
I have over processed my hair stripping it to go red and then bleeching again to go blonde from my lovely natural shinny dark brown hair so I need 'serious' help! I have used loads of different treatments and conditioners over the past year to try and repair the damage I did but sadly didn't find this product very good . I used it several times and even left it on for an hour to see if that made any difference but actually if anything my hair is drier, plus I find the smell quite sickly. I'm sticking to Redkin all sift heavy cream!

Dermatix Gel for Scar Reduction - 15g
Dermatix Gel for Scar Reduction - 15g
Offered by All Day Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 2 Feb. 2013
I started using this on a large scar across my tummy left from an operation. i began using it as soon as the wound healed approx 2 weeks after the op and its slowly fading away after using for only two weeks, I will continue applying until it runs out but already pleased with the results, so well worth the money :-)

Lose Weight Now: The Easy Way
Lose Weight Now: The Easy Way
by Allen Carr

2.0 out of 5 stars Become a vegan!, 22 Jun. 2012
The book is a good reminder of of what we really should be eating but not really that realistic. It's not really rocket science to state that you eat as much fruit and veg as you like and you won't get fat but I don't want to be a vegan. I'm going to incorporate some of his rules and tips in to my diet but along with the fruit and veg I'm going to eat lean meats and a little low fat dairy on occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, excellent fit!, 16 Dec. 2011
Loved this item, really pleased great, excellent value for money and lovely fit! Nice fabric, going to buy another! Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2