Profile for Atomspheres > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Yale Locks YALY12140 40 mm Brass Padlock Closed Shackle
Yale Locks YALY12140 40 mm Brass Padlock Closed Shackle

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic over a cheap brass lock., 14 April 2017
I thought this was a strong padlock by Yale until I found that the black casing came off and just a standard cheap brass padlock inside. So how does the cheap plastic stop anyone from cutting the lock with bolt cutters. Not what I expected from Yale and not for the £12 I paid.

AURELIA BOLD Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves Small Box 0f 100 4.5mil Thickness
AURELIA BOLD Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves Small Box 0f 100 4.5mil Thickness
Offered by Care Supermarket

1.0 out of 5 stars The medium size is more like a small., 10 April 2017
I bought the medium size but they are more like the small size and very tight, They rip very easily too so these gloves are a waste of money for me.

Amir Solar Powered String Lights, 100 LED Starry String Lights, 7 Meters, Waterproof 1.2 V Portable with Light Sensor, for Garden, Home, Wedding, Party, Christmas, Halloween (Warm White)
Offered by Amir UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The copper wire is great for wrapping around nails on your fence., 7 Feb. 2017
These light are pretty good but you need a lot of sun light otherwise they do not last long. The copper wire is great for wrapping around things or around nails on your fence making a pattern like I did.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

JJC LH-77 Lens Hood for Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens - Replaces Nikon HB-77
Offered by PROfoto.Trend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits just fine., 3 Feb. 2017
Fits on my new 70-300mm AF-P just fine, quality looks just the same as my Nikon hoods and it's cheaper so I am very happy with it. Nothing more to say.

Fallen Fruits Bird Bath/Feeder with Wall Bracket - Brown
Fallen Fruits Bird Bath/Feeder with Wall Bracket - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great birdbath bracket., 3 Feb. 2017
This is a great bracket and looks great, you need to be careful and not over tighten the screws like some 1 star reviews. The Alan key screw for the bath is threaded both end so you need to screw it in the back first then hold the bracket and turn the bath until its tight then screw the birds on. I have turned the bath the other way because I think it looks better see my photo. The bracket is 11inch from the wall to the hook.

Fallen Fruits BPH29 Cast Iron Large Basket Bracket
Fallen Fruits BPH29 Cast Iron Large Basket Bracket

5.0 out of 5 stars BPH53 is 14inch from the wall., 3 Feb. 2017
Got this today and it looks great the BPH53 is 14inch from wall to hook the BPH29 is 10inch from wall to hook and the BPH28 is 8inch from the wall but like some 1 star reviews if cannot be bothered to scroll down the page to see the Product Dimensions: and just go on the title LARGE then that your fault. I should of bought the BPH29 because I'm not hanging a basket from it just some fat balls for the birds so I may order the smaller one and use this BPH53 for something else.

AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger Bag Large with Orange Interior
AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger Bag Large with Orange Interior

2.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but stitching came undone., 24 Jan. 2017
The bag was great at first, It has enough room for my camera with lens on and three dividers also a tablet slot, loads of extra pockets for batteries and other things, a strap on the front for holding your tripod. The problem I had was the stitching on the front clip that holds it closed started coming undone so iv had to return it.

Wildlife Walks: Great Days Out at Over 500 of the UK's Top Nature Reserves
Wildlife Walks: Great Days Out at Over 500 of the UK's Top Nature Reserves
by Malcolm Tait

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book thinking it would show the best spots for photographing wildlife as well as walks and ..., 23 Jan. 2017
I bought this book thinking it would show the best spots for photographing wildlife as well as walks and how to get there in the 500 nature reserves but it only show you walks and map codes that is no good to a beginner like me. It does not even give me any satnav codes or postcodes how to got to any of the places so all I can do is find the name of a good place and get the address off the internet for my satnav, This book is not worth the £14.99 price tap if you pay full price.

Polaroid Optics 55mm 4 Piece Close Up Filter Set (+1, +2, +4, +10)
Polaroid Optics 55mm 4 Piece Close Up Filter Set (+1, +2, +4, +10)
Offered by Smart Shop UK

1.0 out of 5 stars The magnification is so distorted you can only use the centre of the filters, 12 Jan. 2017
I tried them all at the same distance to see the difference but the 10x would not focus at all on any setting but than I moved the camera closer and the 10x focused great the problem is the magnifications is so distorted that you can only use the centre of the image. So they are totally useless to me and a waste of money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2017 11:12 AM BST

1byone 0.5 mm Paper Thin Transparent Window Aerial with 3 Meters High Performance Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars All the channels and HD ones., 6 Jan. 2017
We bought this for my daughters room because the one from argos the pink heart that plugged in the wall for power started to brake up all the time and we never got HD channels with it, We stuck this one on the window and into the TV then searched for channels. I can say we were very happy to see it get passed 41 channels because that's what we got with the old one, when it finished my daughter went through it and said I have loads more channels and even the HD ones, The next morning my daughter said the picture never broke up once so we are very happy with it and would recommend to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18