Profile for Dpm1997 > Reviews

Dpm1997

Sticks
Sticks

1.0 out of 5 stars appalling, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Sticks (App)
This is the worst game I've ever downloaded, it's so pointless and the games last about 1 minute, playing against the computer is dull because if you play against one you will win comfortably and if you play against more than one, they are so unintelligent that they end up helping each other out and just giving away points. Absolute waste of time. DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

Score! World Goals
Score! World Goals

4.0 out of 5 stars Add-ons don't work, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Score! World Goals (App)
I used my Amazon coins to purchase credits, and when I went to spend them I find out they have not been credited to my account yet the cup s have been removed. However, despite this it's still a very good game lots of fun, just a shame I wasted my money.

100 Balls Game
100 Balls Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Too many Adverts, 13 May 2014
This review is from: 100 Balls Game (App)
I understand that this is a free game but I cannot be expected to play a game where I'm stopped every four seconds, if the adverts are shifted to the side then this game can be quite fun, however the advert problem meant it wasn't worth playing

Virtua Tennis Challenge
Virtua Tennis Challenge

4.0 out of 5 stars good game, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Virtua Tennis Challenge (App)
It is a good game, except when it decides that when you try and hit the ball it completely ignores what you ask it to do, and you end up running past the ball. Also, when playing your rival, theron tenniel, in the gold rated tournaments, he is pretty much unbeatable. Although, it is a good game for 99p.