Profile for marzoemarian > Reviews

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - White
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - White
Offered by ARC UK

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful mp3, 30 April 2014
I love product. I bought mine Dec 2013 and I am still using to present - no problem whatsoever. I love the volume even on the lowest you can still hear. It is small enough to fit and handle. I have had few experience with few mp3s but I can put my hands up for this. Wonderful product and good quality.

The Holy Word for Morning Revival - The Mending Ministry of John
The Holy Word for Morning Revival - The Mending Ministry of John

5.0 out of 5 stars morning nourishment, 10 Mar. 2014
John's mending ministry is amazing and great source of nourishment for believer going on in the Lord. After believing there has been so many holes and need mending to be strong in gaining more of the Lord.

Tab for Gmail FREE (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Tab for Gmail FREE (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars gmail free download, 10 Mar. 2014
very handy and good to check email. It is also free and did have it downloaded very quickly. I wil surely recommend it.

The Holy Word for Morning Revival - Entering into the Fourth Stage of the Experience of Life to Arrive at a Full-grown Man for the Fulfillment of God's Purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful nourishment, 4 Dec. 2013
HWMR is a wonderful book for every christian nourishement and his/her encouragement and encouragement to go on in their christian life. Our Christ is in ascention and seated us together with him in the heavenly. And all things have been subjected to Him and He has in turn administor to the church. Halleluia we are above all all because our forunner has already taken the lead and has overcome!!!

The Holy Word for Morning Revival - Crystallization-study of Genesis, Volume 1
The Holy Word for Morning Revival - Crystallization-study of Genesis, Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars holy word for morning revival, 18 Nov. 2013
Wonderful book for christian edification. I recommend every serious believer to get into this book for his/her nourshement for the going on in this wilderness we walk in day in and out.

100ml Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
100ml Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, 18 Nov. 2013
I bought it to dispel mice in the house and since I started using, my kitchen is clear. I will recommend to everyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2014 11:06 AM BST

Green Blade BB-CW101 5 x 0.6m Galvanized Wire Netting with 25mm Mesh
Green Blade BB-CW101 5 x 0.6m Galvanized Wire Netting with 25mm Mesh

3.0 out of 5 stars not right item, 20 Jun. 2013
My mistake, I wanted mesh but I will say it is very easy to cut. Hopefully I will find it useful another time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2013 10:58 AM BST

Invero® 2M Micro USB Data Sync Transfer & Charger Cable ideal for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) - White
Offered by Invero

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, 20 Jun. 2013
It has not been useful for particular software I intended it for but has been very beneficial to most of my systems. I used it interchangebly. Very good.

The Holy Word for Morning Revival - Crystallization-study of Daniel and Zechariah, Volume 2

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 20 Jun. 2013
crystalisation study of Daniel is wonderful. Daniel and his companions were such men who turn the age. Men who had God interest at heart

The Holy Word for Morning Revival - The Experience, Growth, and Ministry of Life for the Body

5.0 out of 5 stars revival every day, 20 Jun. 2013
it is a wonderful way to touch the lord everyday to get nourishement and strength to thru our chirstian journey.

Page: 1 | 2