Profile for A. Tremolada > Reviews

Content by A. Tremolada

A. Tremolada (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Brookstone BR360284 Protect Advanced Rubber Car Mat Set
Brookstone BR360284 Protect Advanced Rubber Car Mat Set
Offered by Xtreme Auto Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Nissan Note 2015, 10 Feb. 2016
They are great quality, however on the website it says it fits my car but when they arrived the front ones are OK (the driver's mat keeps slipping) the back mats are almost half the size of the space they need to cover. I had to use both on one side and I still have room on the floor that is not covered by the mats.
I will have to buy a new set.

Pretty Little Devils
Pretty Little Devils
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars ... half way through it it went from OK to horrible and i had to fast forward to the end, 10 Nov. 2014
Ok beginning (as I expected) but half way through it it went from OK to horrible and i had to fast forward to the end, which I had already predicted.
Don't waste your time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
It fits just as expected and material is as expected as well.

Kit Me Out UK TPU Gel Case for Nokia Lumia 1020 - Purple S Line Wave Pattern
Kit Me Out UK TPU Gel Case for Nokia Lumia 1020 - Purple S Line Wave Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
Great product. It gives my phone the perfect grip and protection.
Would recommend.

Diabloskinz Vinyl Adhesive Skin/Decal/Sticker for 7 inch Kindle Fire HD (2012) - Violet Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Dec. 2012
It looks exactly like the picture, it's a good quality vynil sheet and print and it fits perfectly on my kindle.
It was very easy and simple to put it on my kindle.

RUCK SACK CHAIR BAG
RUCK SACK CHAIR BAG

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: RUCK SACK CHAIR BAG (Misc.)
Great Idea. It's light and practical however when I sat on it about 3 or 4 times the seems started to fall apart. After I sew it back with a stronger line it worked well.

Canon Powershot SX260 GPS HS Digital Camera - Red (12.1 MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3.0 Inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, 12 Dec. 2012
I am very happy with it. It is very simple: you point and shoot or you can control some settings manually, like speed shutter and aperture.
The quality of the image is unbelievable for a compact camera and the video is really good as well.

Sharpham Park Spelt Rigatoni Tricolore Artisan Pasta 300 g (Pack of 2)
Sharpham Park Spelt Rigatoni Tricolore Artisan Pasta 300 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Dec. 2012
I am wheat intolerant so when I found this product and tried it I was very pleased with it. Great substitute!!!

Ranch Rush 2 HD Lite
Ranch Rush 2 HD Lite

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ranch Rush 2 HD Lite (App)
I've played this game on my computer and liked it so bought it for my kindle but it doesn't work, very frustrated....

Babies [DVD]
Babies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Thomas Balmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Documentary, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Babies [DVD] (DVD)
I had watched it in French ( I do NOT speak french) but since there are no lines in the film there's no need to understand the language.
i liked it so much that I decided to buy to show it to other people and watch the interviews. Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4