Profile for Ms. H. Martland > Reviews

Content by Ms. H. Martland

Ms. H. Martland "Kipling" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Foam Bed Guard Bed Rail For Toddler Baby & Children - Original 100cm
Foam Bed Guard Bed Rail For Toddler Baby & Children - Original 100cm
Offered by purple daisies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 11 Dec. 2013
Ideal for a little one in a toddler bed. We have used these since our son moved into a toddler bed when he was 21months old and they are just the job for keeping him in his bed at night. He only climbed over once in the night and fell out but otherwise stays perfectly in his bed. During the day he will climb over the foam pieces and play in his bed but at night they keep him secure. Great idea as they are literally just two pieces of foam.

Ty UK George (Peppa Pig) Buddy 10"
Ty UK George (Peppa Pig) Buddy 10"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size George PIg, 11 Dec. 2013
Perfect size for a 2 year old, looks a lovely soft cuddly toy and my little boy loves him. I think we will have to buy Peppa now too!

Snow Sledge/ Sled Red Toboggan (Made In Uk)
Snow Sledge/ Sled Red Toboggan (Made In Uk)
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, can't wait for the snow!, 11 Dec. 2013
Great looking sledge, arrived well packaged and I am sure my 2 year old will love this when it snows. We wanted a deep seat so he is secure in it, and this looks like just the job. Looking forward to the snow to arrive!

Baby Jake - Going on an Adventure [DVD]
Baby Jake - Going on an Adventure [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 11 Dec. 2013
My 23 month old loves baby jake so had to purchase this. Keeps him entertained! Ideal for little ones. Arrived quickly and well packaged

Rocket Dog Sugardaddy, Women's Warm Lining Mid-Calf Boots, Black (BLACK AG7), 8 UK (41 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, but came up abit small for me!, 11 Dec. 2013
My 1st pair of Rocket Dog boots and I am impressed with them so far. They arrived really quickly, within 2 days and were very well packaged. They look well made and also look quite small which is a bonus for me as I have large feet,(size 7.5) They look good and fitted lovely and well around the calf. I did find however my toes touched the end of the boot which I was surprised about as I ordered a size 8! In other boots an 8 always leaves plenty of room. I hope they might stretch a bit but I really like them so I am keeping them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, wish I had bought one earlier., 2 April 2013
Amazing product, this really did the trick for us whilst on holiday. We would push our son in the evening after his bath and once he had fallen asleep in the pram we would put the black out shade over the pram and he would stay asleep allowing my husband and I to have dinner and a pleasant evening. He would the stay asleep and we could transfer him easily to his cot later. It really was great and we wouldn't be without it now. It was also great covering him from the sun during the day.

Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Black)
Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of reins, 2 April 2013
Bought these for going on holiday when my 13 month old son had just started walking. These were brilliant and allowed him the freedom to explore whilst we held onto the reins. He was more than happy wearing them and loved toddling off! Great price and a simple must have. So light and handy to slip in your bag. We take them everywhere now!

Nothing But the Beat 2.0
Nothing But the Beat 2.0
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music from David Guetta and Co..., 2 April 2013
Love Titanium, and the rest is great too! If you are thinking of buying it, do, you won't be disappointed!

Sister
Sister
by Rosamund Lupton

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gripping story, 29 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Sister (Paperback)
Really enjoyed this book, couldnt put it down and had many twists and turns, definitely recommend for a good read.

Wedding Thank You Cards And Envelopes (Pack of 6)
Wedding Thank You Cards And Envelopes (Pack of 6)
Offered by Seasonal Party Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely presented cards, 31 Jan. 2011
Chose these as they look really nice and fit our wedding theme.
They are slightly smaller than I had imagined but nice quality and look good.

Page: 1 | 2