Profile for rockchicklora18 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
ALTER BRIDGE Men's Fortress Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, XX-Large
ALTER BRIDGE Men's Fortress Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, XX-Large
Offered by Martz Mailorder

4.0 out of 5 stars The print still looks good and hasn't worn and a good quality material, 20 April 2016
Bought this for my boyfriend who is usually an XL due to broad shoulders, however, bought him the XXL after looking at the size guide. The XXL was waaay too big, but after a few washes it has shrunk a little. He still wears it to this day and I think I must've bought it over a year ago! The print still looks good and hasn't worn and a good quality material :)

Charming Vintage Weave Wrap Leather Chain Bracelet Watch for Womens Ladies (White)
Offered by factory-advisor

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like the photo, 20 April 2016
Looks just like the photo, really pleased with it. A nice summer accessory when you want to look like you've made an effort (but haven't really!) much like what I like going for ;) had good comments about it from friends saying it looks really nice. It's yet to stand the durability test, although I don't wear it everyday, so I can't comment on whether the leather straps will break or not. Although a similar watch I had last year did break, but from a different seller. I'm sure this one will be fine. For the price, you can't grumble!

Samsung Galaxy A3 Case, Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300 Transparent Silicone Cover, Ukayfe Ultra Thin Clear Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover with Henna White Floral Paisley Flower Mandala Pattern for Samsung Galaxy A3 with 1 x Black Stylus
Offered by Ukayfe

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet little phone cover, 20 April 2016
sweet little phone cover, protects the sides from when I drop it (a regular occurrence) as it is not hard plastic, which would probably crack. This seems to have some give in it :)

Sexy Women Boho Crochet Sheer Lace Floral Kimono Cardigan Coat Blouse Tops
Sexy Women Boho Crochet Sheer Lace Floral Kimono Cardigan Coat Blouse Tops
Offered by Hicbest-SZ

3.0 out of 5 stars ... it is a bit big on me it is nice looking when worn, 20 April 2016
Although it is a bit big on me it is nice looking when worn, need to give it a wash and an iron as it smells a bit and is creased. I bought large thinking that it would be a fine fit when looking at the comments, as some people said the fit was a bit small. But I am a size 10, height 5 ft 10 and the large is too big, so anyone a similar size, I would recommend a size M :) For the price it's a bit of a waste in sending it back, I can work with it :)

Sportmaking High Quality Store Women Tether Blouse Chiffon Floral Summer Casual Long Sleeve T-Shirt (M = UK 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this blouse, 20 April 2016
Love this blouse! Had comments by the boyfriend and friends saying they love it. Only bad side is if you have long limbs, like myself, then the sleeves are like 3/4 sleeves, so I leave the cuff buttons undone and it still looks nice. Cannot grumble for the price and speed of delivery!

INSIDE, THE (Monster Pictures) (DVD)
INSIDE, THE (Monster Pictures) (DVD)
Dvd ~ Emmett J Scanlan
Offered by bestmediagroup

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, going to throw my copy in the bin!, 4 July 2014
Horrible film, Don't watch it. It's sick. Couldn't even get through half an hour of the film. Utter garbage.

King of Flash Grey Mesh Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Strong ArmBand Case Cover For SPORTS GYM BIKE CYCLE JOGGING, Tie iPod With Your Arm - Enjoy Music
Offered by KING OF FLASH

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price so don't expect any quality, 4 July 2014
It's annoying that you can't touch the screen of the phone through the plastic, I also use this to put my iPod in while running and changing the volume or track whilst running is very difficult. Also, for people with small circumference of their arms the strap cannot be adjusted small enough, I almost have to wear this on my shoulder! The product is OK, for the price I never expected much, and I can live with it for now.

The Devil In Me [DVD]
The Devil In Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Argyris
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty poor, 4 July 2014
This review is from: The Devil In Me [DVD] (DVD)
The effects are very good considering that it is a low-budget film but the actress who plays Alex's best friend is the only good actor. The ending is very predictable especially for hard-core horror fans, much like the film itself. in short: not very good.

Highest Hopes - The Best Of Nightwish
Highest Hopes - The Best Of Nightwish
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compilation, 29 Dec. 2010
If you're just discovering Nightwish then I definately recommend this best of album because it is really the best of Nightwish up until 2005. It's a great start to get into their music as it covers nearly all albums basically. I was suprised to also see that there is a DVD with 3 live songs on filmed in Finland which I wasn't expecting. The film quality is okay, I don't have a problem with it but it's not like that on 'End of An Era' DVD. I bought this as a secret santa gift at work and she really liked it, as she is a fan of Nightwish also.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2011 10:49 PM GMT

The Great Escape
The Great Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 29 Dec. 2010
This review is from: The Great Escape (Audio CD)
As soon as you put on the first track you can immediately tell that it's Seventh Wonder, they have such a recognisable and unique style, with Tommy's vocals it's just...WOW!! It was an xmas gift for my dad and he was thrilled to recieve it, I also cheekily put it on my iPOD and I haven't stopped listening to it since. I really hope these guys make it full-time because they deserve it. Buy this album and you won't regret it!

Page: 1 | 2