Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for jsswan > Reviews

Content by jsswan

"jsswan"

Snore Eliminator PRO Adjustable Anti Snoring Device
Snore Eliminator PRO Adjustable Anti Snoring Device
Offered by Koncept Innovators

5.0 out of 5 stars When you first put it in your mouth it does not feel that it will ever feel comfortable but it does, 14 Jan. 2017
Well, well, well! This little gizmo works. It arrived quickly. It was quick to set up and quite straight forward to do the moulding and so on. When you first put it in your mouth it does not feel that it will ever feel comfortable but it does. It is not inhibiting my sleep at all. In fact it is helping me ) a not snore b) get more deep sleep c) get more oxygen into my brain d) feel fresher next day and my wife likes all that. So two happy campers. Glad I invested and I am using it every night. I do experience some jaw discomfort on wakening but that is a small price to pay.

Fable (Xbox)
Fable (Xbox)
Offered by multimedia-online

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy, 17 Oct. 2004
This review is from: Fable (Xbox) (Video Game)
Okay, first thing first. I do absaloutly love this game, but i would not advise buying it. Instead i think that renting it is a much better idea. The game itself has extremely good gameplay, but can seem VERY short.
If they made the game bigger, then i would rate it 5 starts, but i just cant.