Profile for Linda > Reviews

POCKET JEWELER LENS 30 X 21MM LOUPE MAGNIFYING EYE GLASS MAGNIFIER GOLDEN
POCKET JEWELER LENS 30 X 21MM LOUPE MAGNIFYING EYE GLASS MAGNIFIER GOLDEN
Offered by VYES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good magnification., 25 Aug. 2015
Great magnifying glass. Sent to a friend, who thinks it's marvellous.

Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet for Testing Scrap Gold,Silver & Coins -10mm x 2.0mm great bit of kit
Offered by Pure Gold uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, strong magnet., 25 Aug. 2015
Very strong magnet, does what it says it does. I found it useful to put the magnet in a small memory card plastic container, it's less likely to be mislaid that way and works though the plastic container. I can recommend it as a tool.

Camera Case Bag for CANON SX410 IS HS Bridge Camera (Black)
Camera Case Bag for CANON SX410 IS HS Bridge Camera (Black)
Offered by BW&H

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 25 Aug. 2015
Great bag, my camera, a SX410 fits in snugly. It's a great fit, just what I wanted. Not too bulky, looks a decent quality. Am pretty satisfied, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Cambridge Sciences StarPAD 5 SkyGo 7-Inch Tablet (Intel 1.6 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB Memory, Android 4.4.2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD PIECE OF KIT - highly recommended!, 9 Jun. 2015
I bought this as a back up for my son (when he didn't want to take his laptop along) - it has proven to be an excellent purchase, he loves it, and I often find him using it for social media and the like. He says the picture quality is great and has even been streaming various sports and found it more than satisfactory to watch. He does not find the size too small, though, I might prefer a larger screen.
He has had no lagging/loss of internet - and found it all very easy to use. Excellent picture, fast and responsive!
He is very satisfied - the slipcover is a great addition. I have been wanting to buy myself something similar for travelling - but have hesitated because the price has increased by about 25% in the last 6 weeks or so - which, seems most odd!!!
A nice piece of kit, feels like quality, not plastic feeling at all. I think it looks a lot like the more expensive counterparts and thus far, does everything those do... so, it seems unnecessary to spend the extra to get a 'brand'. I would not hesitate to recommend.
All in all, a nice product and I would not hesitate to recommend (on behalf of a 20 something young man.)

March 2015 ProntoTec Axius Series Q9S 7 Inch Quad Core Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC, 1024 x 600 Pixels Cortex A7 Processor, 8GB ROM, Dual Camera, G-Sensor, Google Play Pre-loaded (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars I WOULD GIVE IT A MISS., 11 May 2015
Very sad experience. The tablet kept losing the internet. Then, the battery seemed to be losing charge at an alarming 1% per minute - quite literally! I couldn't navigate to any of the preloaded sites ( FB, eBay, Yahoo) and when I could, it was painfully, slow. I had actually bought another tablet as a standby bit of kit for my son, and he is delighted with his one (CAMBRIDGE SCIENCES SKYPAD5) and ironically was responding via FB to his message telling me how good his battery usage was, when this one, simply froze. Time literally stopped (the clock stopped) the unit cannot be turned off and it is useless.... cheap and cheerful? Cheap yes, I did expect some usage, but this has been a terrible disappointment. Not again, but to be fair and balanced, when I did get onto any site, I WAS satisfied with the clarity, which was acceptable and not too far off the clarity of my Sony Vaio laptop. I think I would be inclined to go for something a bit better known. This may simply be a 'bad' lot, but can't be bothered to keep mailing things back, so not for me!

Love Will Set You Free
Love Will Set You Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Love will set you free - Engelbert, 7 July 2012
This review is from: Love Will Set You Free (Audio CD)
There's no doubt that Engelbert is a wonderfully accomplished artist, so this single is a MUST for any fans. It features the UK's Eurovision entry (a travesty, that it was placed second to last, and proves the system is very flawed)as well as two other old favourites, but slightly updated versions from the originals. As an ardent fan, I loved the new versions.
A MUST for Engelbert fans. Good value for £2- odd.