Profile for Kathryn Miller > Reviews

Content by Kathryn Miller

Kathryn Miller

Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series)
Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series)
by Alice Clayton

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Dec. 2015
Good light hearted fun reading.

The Throwback
The Throwback
by Tom Sharpe

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious. A bit slow to start and I thought ..., 8 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Throwback (Paperback)
Hilarious. A bit slow to start and I thought the characters might irritate me but it had me laughing out loud on many occasion especially from about halfway through till the end.

Riotous Assembly
Riotous Assembly
by Tom Sharpe

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit slow to start but gets absolutely hilarious later ..., 8 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Riotous Assembly (Paperback)
A bit slow to start but gets absolutely hilarious later on. Had me laughing out loud on many occasion especially from the middle onwards.

Wilt: (Wilt Series 1)
Wilt: (Wilt Series 1)
by Tom Sharpe

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious. Wanted something amusing to read whilst on holiday ..., 8 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Wilt: (Wilt Series 1) (Paperback)
Hilarious. Wanted something amusing to read whilst on holiday to cheer me up. This had me laughing out loud on the beach.

TaoTronics Weatherproof Outdoor Solar Motion Sensor Light(16 Bright LED 10 ft Detection Range 12 hr Runtime No batteries required)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used it to light the doorway so I can see to get the key in the door and there is ample light and a good area is lit up, 8 Dec. 2015
Very quick delivery. The product was well packaged with clear instructions. I have used it to light the doorway so I can see to get the key in the door and there is ample light and a good area is lit up. I love the fact that it stays on for about 30secs and then switches itself off and back onto motion sensor. Loved it so much that I ordered another 2 for the shed and garden.

Fujifilm FinePix AX650 Digital Camera - Purple (16 MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm Finepix AX650, 14 May 2014
Bought this to replace an earlier Finepix model. Absolutely love it. Dead easy to use with a lot of options for different conditions ie Beach, snow, landscape..... My other model had a lithium battery which lasted well. This has AA batteries but is equally as good as I use rechargeable ones when on holiday and it's so much easier to pop into a shop and buy AA batteries if all else fails which I couldn't do with the Lithium.
Quality of the pictures is very good for a little point and shoot camera and it fits easily into pocket or handbag. Absolutely perfect for holidays or days out.

Gentle Action Aloe Vera Colon Cleanse Tablets 30
Gentle Action Aloe Vera Colon Cleanse Tablets 30
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Optima Aloe Vera colon cleanse, 26 May 2013
The best "colon cleanse" I have ever tried...no cramp pains, no sudden dashes to the loo...all in a "Natural" sort of way. Very comfortable and will certainly be buying lots more.