Profile for j s singleton > Reviews

Content by j s singleton

j s singleton

Page: 1 | 2
Jack Vettriano Blank Art Card Pack (High Quality Greeting Card Pack featuring famous paintings The Singing Butler, Mad Dogs, Dance Me To The End of Love and In Thoughts of You)
Offered by Select Cards, Gifts & Art

5.0 out of 5 stars For all Jack Vettriano fans., 16 Jun. 2016
These were just what I wanted,as I haven't been able to buy them locally. They were well packaged. I will probably
frame a couple of them at a later date.

The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thriller supreme, 16 Jun. 2016
This was a fantastic book,couldn't put it down. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes thrillers. Will probably get more
of his books as they come out.

Saint Patrick Medal. Saint Bridget Medal. St Patrick of Ireland. Saint Patrick
Saint Patrick Medal. Saint Bridget Medal. St Patrick of Ireland. Saint Patrick
Offered by St Joseph's Catholic Giftshop

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Jun. 2016
I think I would have preferred a dfferent style of St. Patrick's badge to this. It's too solid.

The Night Stalker: A chilling serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant read., 16 Jun. 2016
This book is turning out to be equally as good as the first one I purchased,even though I am only a short
way through so far. Looking forward to the rest.

The Original Skiffle Recordings 1953-1956
The Original Skiffle Recordings 1953-1956

3.0 out of 5 stars Lonnie Donegan ----star of skiffle, 11 May 2016
These tapes had too many repeats,so I feel it could have either been just one CD or sold as two separate CD's Luckily there are a lot of the titles that I like,so I just fast forward the ones I've already heard on the tape.

Swallows And Amazons
Swallows And Amazons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 5 April 2016
What can I say? This is a childhood book,which I am enjoying again in my second childhood !!!

The Box of Delights [DVD]
The Box of Delights [DVD]
Dvd ~ Devin Stanfield
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Box of Delights, 5 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Box of Delights [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is perfect, much better than the previous one I bought,which will not play on either of my players.

The Shell Seekers
The Shell Seekers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read., 14 July 2015
This review is from: The Shell Seekers (Kindle Edition)
I first read part of this story years ago i "Woman and Home" and loved it, so I wanted to read the rest of it.
It's a marvellous book,and Rosamunde Pilcher gives such lovely descriptions in all her books,that you feel
you are there and can picture everything. So, I was really pleased to know that I now have it on my kindle
to read whenever I like. Thank you very much.

Coot Club (Swallows And Amazons Book 5)
Coot Club (Swallows And Amazons Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars so no surprise that they are as good as remembered, 11 May 2015
I already know these books,so no surprise that they are as good as remembered.

New Year's Concert Vienna 1987 [DVD] [US Import] [NTSC]
New Year's Concert Vienna 1987 [DVD] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Herbert von Karajan, "The Master", 24 Jan. 2015
This was another replacement,as I only had a tape before with other music on. Herbert von Karajan is one of my
favourite conductors,so this DVD will be with me for a very long time.Also the vendor sent it in very good order
and quickly.