Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Content by Lindsey

Lindsey "13LMS" (Devon. Soth West England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Sky Kids
Sky Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky kids, 28 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Sky Kids (App)
My grandson loves this on grannies iPad where he can use it by himself, with me keeping an eye on. It's always 'can I just watch one more grannie'.

Dangerous Games
Dangerous Games

5.0 out of 5 stars this one is a wonderful read and I could hardly put it down, 28 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Dangerous Games (Kindle Edition)
As with all of the Danielle Steel that I have read, which is every one that has been out, this one is a wonderful read and I could hardly put it down. Well done Danielle.

Colon Cleanse Herbal Detox by Nutravita - UK Manufactured Highest Quality Supplement - Vegetarian Friendly - Great Value - Order Today (60 x Colon Cleanse Capsules)
Offered by Nutravita

5.0 out of 5 stars Colon Cleanse Herbal Detox, 28 Mar. 2017
I've just finished my first bottle of the Colon Cleanse and received my second bottle today. I've used other items in the past but this is very easy to use and to get over my throat, and it works well.

Wild Raspberry Ketones Fruit Extract by Nutravita | 90 Capsules of the purest Naturally Sourced Wild Raspberry Ketones | Made in the UK
Offered by Nutravita

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Raspberry Ketones Fruit Extract, 26 Feb. 2017
I received this item the day after I ordered it and I'm very pleased with it.
Although I've started to take this with Apple Vinegar and the Colon cleanse Detox I'm hoping I can loose some weight.

Batman Shadow Poly Cotton Panel Single Reversible Duvet Quilt Cover Set
Batman Shadow Poly Cotton Panel Single Reversible Duvet Quilt Cover Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Shadow Poly Cotton Duvet, 27 Jan. 2017
My grandson loves this duvet and the pillow case is batmans head. It was one of his Christmas presents that we gave him and he is over the moon with it. So one pleased grannie and granddad, thank you.

1byone 400ml Mini Thermo-Electric Air Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Moisture in Small Rooms, Bedroom, Wardrobe, Kitchen Cabinet, Caravan
Offered by SeedPower

5.0 out of 5 stars 1byone 400ml Mini Thermo Air Humidifier, 27 Jan. 2017
This works well but I've only used it for a short time in a spare bedroom and near a wardrobe.
I opened the wardrobe doors to let the dehumidifier work and it worked well as it collected water.

The Apartment
The Apartment

5.0 out of 5 stars The Apartment by Danielle Steel, 1 July 2016
This review is from: The Apartment (Kindle Edition)
A lovely book, just like all Danielle Steel books are. I get every new book she writes and I have never been disappointed with any of them. She is a wonderful writer and every book is so different.

Happy Birthday Mug with Name and Year 1947 (Age 70) Personalised Mug - Customised 70th Birthday Gift - (add any name, year, age, photo, colour) Pink
Offered by ITServices

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy birthday mug with age and picture on it., 30 May 2016
I have already reviewed this mug, but here it goes again.
I was very pleased with this item and the gentleman that rang me was very helpful. The mug was a great success by my friend and with the printed picture on it, she was extra pleased with her personal gift. The company were very good and even with the picture to do on it this item came very quickly. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you.

Blue
Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue by Danielle Steel, 5 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Blue (Kindle Edition)
Yet another lovely story from Danielle Steel, this one had me reading it all the time till I'd finished it. She is one of my favorite authors and every one of her books, which I've read them all, are so different and so good. Thank you Danielle.

Womens Plus Size Frill Necklace Gypsy Ladies Tunic Short Sleeve Long V Neck Tops (14, Coral)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Gypsy blouse., 27 Feb. 2016
Lovely top and it fits well, material is silky and hangs nicely. I'm not too sure I'll wear the necklace with it though but it's very nice.
Thank you.