Profile for Paul Matthews > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Draper 69924 Tyre Pressure Gauge with Flexible Hose
Draper 69924 Tyre Pressure Gauge with Flexible Hose

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Dec. 2015
Very pleased with it. It confirms my other pump is lying ! Or they could be both wrong !

Zefal 45 Half Toe-Clips Christophe City Trekking - Small/Medium, Black
Zefal 45 Half Toe-Clips Christophe City Trekking - Small/Medium, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Zefal 45 Half Toe-Clips (Sports)
Do the job fantastically. I hate having my toes and feet completely surrounded, so just these toe clips works a treat.

Tenn Waterproof Cycling Cape/Poncho - Silver - One Size
Tenn Waterproof Cycling Cape/Poncho - Silver - One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Big and Silver, 1 Dec. 2015
I've never had need to use this so far, but it's essentially a giant silver bin bag with a hole cut in it for your head. Very thin, but I've no doubt it would do the job. I wanted to wear it into town when it was raining once but being massive and shiny, I thought it will probably do in an emergency only. As a fashion statement it's not exactly haute couture ! I actually feared I might take off in a strong wind.

Owfeel Flexible Nylon Rear Cargo Organizer Car Trunk Storage Net Black for All Types of Cars
Offered by Owfeel ®

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than a proper one !, 1 Dec. 2015
Little baggy in places, but beats the hell out of about 70 quid for a proper BMW one, and does the job.

5 Star Lighting Ltd 5 Star Lighting Ltd Angel Eyes Cree Led Bulb Pure White
5 Star Lighting Ltd 5 Star Lighting Ltd Angel Eyes Cree Led Bulb Pure White

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 1 Dec. 2015
As described. Big improvement over standard. Would buy again, and easy fitment.

Resonance EP
Resonance EP

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !, 22 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Resonance EP (MP3 Download)
I've had one of my late night infrequent internet trawling sessions to find something new and exciting to listen to. I'd heard Ms D on the Wiley track "reload", and I was amazed at how good her voice was when I first heard it. I've been aware of some of her other collaborative work but I hadn't pursued it much more than that. But as usual with the internet if you follow enough leads and dead ends you just sometimes end up with gold. I've stumbled across her solo work and I've been blown away by how good it is. "My Pen" is a lovely track with all kinds of messages and layers, I've listened to it over and over again. Best 5 quid I've spent in ages. If we want Ms D to continue using that amazing voice to soothe our worried minds and take us to a better place for an hour or so, I'll gladly pay. Keep up the tremendous work Ms D. I can't wait to see what other gems you have up your sleeve !

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 28 Feb. 2013
Well mum likes it, and wears it all the time, so its fine by me, seems to be lasting ok.

Idiocracy [DVD]
Idiocracy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luke Wilson
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars One for the collection, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Idiocracy [DVD] (DVD)
As someone has already written, its not supposed to be a documentary but worringly it kind of is, but I love Mike Judge stuff anyway. Its a bit of a budget movie but the content is in the message, worth a go if you like this kind of thing. The irony is the idiots won't watch it and if they do, they won't understand it !

Bodi-Tek Back Magic
Bodi-Tek Back Magic

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Gift, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Back Magic (Sports)
Mum wanted one for xmas. Seems to have done more damage to her than helped, but she has persisted and really wanted one. I suspect in the long run it will do her good and this is just her spine re-aligning after years of abuse ! Lets hope so.

New Super Mario Bros: 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
New Super Mario Bros: 2 (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift, 14 Jan. 2013
Niece loved it, it was the only thing she got from me. I think these games are a default winner at xmas, anything where they can stare at a screen ! Some levels she wanted me to do it because it was a bit tricky, but I put that down to her being lazy more than not enjoying it.

Page: 1 | 2