Profile for Tamara > Reviews

Content by Tamara

Tamara "tsunade21" (London)

NUTRiBULLET Pro 900 Series Extractor Blender 15 Piece Set, 900 W - Champagne
NUTRiBULLET Pro 900 Series Extractor Blender 15 Piece Set, 900 W - Champagne

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Nutribullet - Non existent customer service from this seller (bargain zone 2015 ), 1 Sept. 2016
Probably this is due to my nutribullet being defective. It has jammed a few times after usage and with some effort I managed to open it for sometime. Unfortunately, last week I wasn't so lucky, so I have been unable to take off the glass from the nutribullet after making an smoothie, this meant that there is rotten food on it.

As mine is under guarantee, only bought it 6 months ago, I contacted the seller a few times to see what's the next step in terms of the guarantee. Unfortunately, the seller hasn't replied to any of my emails. So I wouldn't recommend buying from this seller.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dangerous Liaisons (Les Liaisons Dangereuses)
Dangerous Liaisons (Les Liaisons Dangereuses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, maquiavelic, smart and above all beautifully written, 3 Nov. 2015
A beautifully written book. I have indeed enjoyed the way this Book has been written. Keeps you entertained
Read it, if you enjoy a romantic epic book!

Surviving a Narcissist - The Path Forward
Surviving a Narcissist - The Path Forward

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Feb. 2015
Excellent !
I highly recommend this book. Specially the chapters about how we can't control our thoughts but we can control how to read to them

Hob Brite Scraper - For Cleaning Ceramic Hobs
Hob Brite Scraper - For Cleaning Ceramic Hobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 6 May 2013
I don't know how I could live without it for six months! It does what it claims and it leaves your hob as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 May 2013
Really good value waterproof mattress for money. I really recommend it, we are very pleased with it and it fits perfectly on the bed

Tempur Traditional Memory Foam Pillow
Tempur Traditional Memory Foam Pillow

1.0 out of 5 stars Too high for me. Extremely unconfortable., 6 May 2013
We bought two of these pillows as we saw very good reviews of them on amazon and we tried then on John Lewis. However, the ones we got are too high and gave us neck pain.
We contacted the seller and tried to get a refund but they say they don't refund pillows that have been used so we are stuck with two really expensive pillows that are unable to use...

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't work. Please don't buy, 30 Nov. 2012
It just does not work.

I put it into my macbook pro (only three months old), and I got a message saying: 'this usb is not supported; so I took it out and then my mac stop working. I am going to the store today to see what happen with my laptop. I also tried it on a friends computer and it didn't work either but it didn't blow up the computer (at least).

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release), Black

2.0 out of 5 stars the light is great but it weights more than the kindle itself, 11 Jan. 2011
If you are a woman and have bought your kindle for carrying it in your bag like I did. I do not recommend you to buy this cover because it is too heavy much more than heavy books.

On the other side, if you only wanted to have it protected at home the light is great and it really helps when you are in bed reading.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy it, 10 Jan. 2011
Faulty heater.

Very noisy because the fan blades had detached from the drive spindle and the metal fan was loose within the heater.

Do not buy it.

English Grammar In Use with Answers and CD ROM: A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students of English
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the beset english book that I've ever bought, 11 Jun. 2009
There is nothing more to say really. If you want to learn English, do not hesitate and buy this book.