Profile for Pebbles > Reviews

Content by Pebbles

Pebbles

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fashion Plaza EXTRA big! Ladies Vintage Canvas Backpack Retro Vintage backpack for outdoor camping picnic Außflug Sports University backpack schoolbag C5095 (blue)
Offered by Trend Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Rucksack, 29 Jun. 2015
Good quality for the price. Finish is nice. My friend has the same one in the Olive colour and that is really nice too.

Macbook Pro 13 Case, GMYLE Hard Case Print Frosted for MacBook Pro 13 inch - Squama Grey Aztec Pattern Rubber Coated Hard Shell Case Cover (Not Fit For Macbook Pro 13 inch with Retina Display A1425 and A1502)

Teach Yourself Successful Project Management in a Week
Teach Yourself Successful Project Management in a Week
by Martin Manser

5.0 out of 5 stars Successfully taught me Project Management., 29 Jun. 2015
I bought this book to help me with a project management essay at MA level. There is another book by the same name (Auth. Mark Brown) that was on our recommended reading list and I bought this one by mistake. What an awesome mistake though! This book is excellent. It's divided into seven days and each chapter focuses on a different facet of project management. I would have liked a little more information on the Critical Path Method but apart from that it was really informative and helped me immensely (I passed).

Gloves: History and Present (History of Fashion Accessories)
Gloves: History and Present (History of Fashion Accessories)
by Ida Tomshinsky

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad English., 29 Jun. 2015
I bought this book and I made a concerted effort to read it. I am not great at written English myself, but I like to read books that are well written. I think perhaps, this book has been written in one language and then very badly translated into English. It's so difficult to read! Such a shame because some of the pictures are wonderful, but I just couldn't get my head around the text enough to really earn anything from it.

How to be a Victorian
How to be a Victorian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 29 Jun. 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book! Lots of little bits and pieces about every day life during the Victorian era that you don't usually get from other historical books. The writing is easy to read and funny. A very nice informative read.

SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GADGET BOXX
SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GADGET BOXX
Offered by The Gadget Boxx

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Screen Protector for Galaxy A3, 29 Jun. 2015
Item arrived quickly and in good packaging. Protector was very easy to apply. On the downside, I don't think it's the best fit in the world, but it's good enough. I have a gap about 1mm down one side of the screen.

Goats in Trees 2015 Wall Calendar
Goats in Trees 2015 Wall Calendar
by BrownTrout Publishers Ltd.
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Goats in Trees, what could be better?!, 29 Jan. 2015
Fantastic Calendar! Plenty of space in each date box to write what's happening, the print quality is excellent.

Walter Potter's Curious World of Taxidermy: Foreword by Sir Peter Blake
Walter Potter's Curious World of Taxidermy: Foreword by Sir Peter Blake
by Dr Pat Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book drawing together the best parts of Walter Potter's collection, 24 Nov. 2014
I do feel other books by Pat Morris are much more academic, informative & thorough (Particularly Art, Science and Bad Taste). To me personally, this is more of a coffee table type book; but what a wonderful book! Lots of information and wonderful images.

I bought the book after writing a paper on Walter Potter's Original Death and Burial of Cock Robin. The pictures in this book are just marvellous and show so many of the fabulous details within Potters work. I think it is a must have for anyone interested in the greatest creator of anthropomorphic taxidermy we've ever had!

Baby Knits For Beginners
Baby Knits For Beginners
by Debbie Bliss

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 25 Jun. 2014
I bought this book several years ago as a beginner at knitting. I've now made everything in the book whilst never using the yarn stated, simply making sure I had the right weight/ply. All the patterns knit up really well and are lovely. I can't recommend this book enough.

The Caravan Trail Polperro Tin Canister with Vintage Style Fastener, Green
The Caravan Trail Polperro Tin Canister with Vintage Style Fastener, Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun. 2014
I've only given this four stars as the metal catch is a little on the flimsy side. Apart from that this is an excellent product and the flimsy catch hasn't cause me a problem.

The tins are a good size, although I couldn't fit my sugar spoon in it with the sugar so I had to find a smaller alternative! (Sad times)

Lovely to look at.