Profile for Reader > Reviews

Content by Reader

Reader "Book Lover" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
A Hunger So Wild (A Renegade Angels Novel)
A Hunger So Wild (A Renegade Angels Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED it!, 30 Aug. 2012
Yes, I LOVED this book, perhaps even more than A Touch of Crimson and that's saying something. I think it's all down to Elijah. He was pretty enigmatic to me in the first book but I was intrigued and I was very glad that book two was his! And boy, did he come alive and set the pages alight for me! His chemistry with Vashti absolutely sizzles - they are quite a match. There were some scenes where I just wanted to shake her - my heart was breaking from them both - but it was absolutely worth it in the end! I really hope that there's more to come about these two (I liked the glimpses of Adrian and Lindsay in this one too). This is a world I couldn't get tired of - more please!

A Touch of Crimson (A Renegade Angels Novel)
A Touch of Crimson (A Renegade Angels Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant!, 30 Aug. 2012
I was completely blown away by this paranormal romance. Sylvia Day is clearly a hugely talented author because whatever she writes is fantastic. I thought Bared To You was a brilliant book but I am a real fan of paranormal romance and I am so happy that Sylvia Day has written this series. The love story is wonderful (and very hot!), but the world the story is set in feels very real too and it's very convincing. I love the dynamics between the angels, wolves and the vampires - you don't know who to be rooting for - it changes all the time. Lindsay is a feisty heroine (such a good thing!) and it looks like she's going to bring them all together. And Adrian...those wings! WOW! This would make an amazing film. (And the next book A Hunger So Wild is if possible even better!)

Because I Said So (Because You Are Mine Part Five): Because You Are Mine Series #1 (Because You Are Mine Serial Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars So compelling..., 28 Aug. 2012
Things a heating up even more between Francesca and Ian, and this part has a driving lesson unlike any other! I couldn't wait for this part - as always, I'm left thinking next Tuesday can't come quick enough!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2012 12:45 PM BST

Because You Must Learn (Because You Are Mine Part Four): Because You Are Mine Series #1 (Because You Are Mine Serial Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 23 Aug. 2012
This is my favourite - and the steamiest! - part yet! I'm so intrigued to find out what the secret in Ian's past is. I'll certainly be back for part five next week!

Because I Could Not Resist (Because You Are Mine Part Two): Because You Are Mine Series #1 (Because You Are Mine Serial Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for more..., 13 Aug. 2012
I'm totally hooked on this story. I love the dynamic between Francesca and Ian - they are a great match. Bring on part three!

Because You Tempt Me (Because You Are Mine Part One): Because You Are Mine Series #1 (Because You Are Mine Serial)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found my new obsession..., 31 July 2012
...and it's Beth Kery's Because You Are Mine! At last, something to fill the Christian Grey shaped hole in my life and it comes in the form of Ian Noble. Loving the feisty Francesca too. Wow, this book is going to be seriously hot! How am I going to wait for Part Two???

Nail Tek XTRA For difficult resistant nails 15ml
Nail Tek XTRA For difficult resistant nails 15ml
Offered by Esterella Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars It REALLY does work!, 3 April 2012
I am so thrilled that a friend recommended this product to me - I've spent a small fortune over the years on other brands which claim to strength your nails and none have worked at all - until Nail Tek. It has completed transformed my nails and given me long and practically unbreakable nails which don't peel. It's worth persevering and putting on a coat every day. The great thing about it is that it dries very quickly and makes a great top coat for nail varnish too. It's a miracle worker and worth every penny.

Nail Tek Intensive Therapy
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy
Offered by Beauty Jet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It REALLY does work!, 3 April 2012

Always Angel: A Lost Angels Novella 0.5
Always Angel: A Lost Angels Novella 0.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Feb. 2012
I had so many questions after reading this! I am so intrigued to see what happens in this amazing series and this has just made me desperate for the next one!

Avenger's Angel: Lost Angels Book 1: Lost Angels: Book One
Avenger's Angel: Lost Angels Book 1: Lost Angels: Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars An addictive new paranormal romance series, 23 Feb. 2012
I loved the author's take on the fallen angel idea. A great cast of characters - I'm looking forward to seeing the other brothers find their archesses - especially Azrael!

Page: 1 | 2