Profile for Barbara Strang > Reviews

Barbara Strang

BZRK APOCALYPSE
BZRK APOCALYPSE

4.0 out of 5 stars Wha!!!, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: BZRK APOCALYPSE (Kindle Edition)
Michael Grant has done it again. When I finished reading Light I was astounded at the way he slaughtered the characters we had grown to love, and this was the same. I loved the descent into insanity from the eyes of Keats, and the raw crazy from Lear. The hidden, and not that important, twists just added to the book as it added an extra layer of story that wasn't in the other books.

Last Stand of Dead Men (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 8) (Skulduggery Pleasant series)

4.0 out of 5 stars *sniffle* whyyyyy, 23 Aug. 2014
I love this book and have read all the others in order and I hate because......... the spoiler gods have forbidden me from telling you but if you have read the book you will know what I mean. I think this books plot is a nice change from the regular end of the world scenarios, and the development of China and Skulduggery is really nice.

The Rise of Nine: Lorien Legacies Book 3
The Rise of Nine: Lorien Legacies Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars 5th time round, 23 Aug. 2014
I've read this book 5 times and I'm love it each time. It has development in all the characters, and has a almost overwhelming plot that I love about science fiction and fantasy. I would recommend this book to most fantasy lovers and most people under the age of 18.

Custom Your Own Okay The Fault in Our Stars- John Green iPhone 4/4S Case , personalised Okay The Fault in Our Stars Iphone 4 Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Transforms the look of your phone, 12 Jun. 2014
Got this for my daughter, she picked it and I was a bit worried about the quality - I should have worried not, it's beautiful.

Long delivery time on this product so you need to set expectations as 'is it here yet' gets a bit tiresome...

Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top,N109 , White , 34DD
Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top,N109 , White , 34DD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sports bra for DD Breasts, 28 May 2014
Easy to put on and holds very well. washes well and has held it's shape. Would definitely recommend this product

The Icecreamists: Boutique ice creams and other guilty pleasures to make and enjoy at home
by Matt O'connor

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Book, 24 April 2014
great to use or for the coffee table, would make a great present as the photos and descriptions are amazing.

Andrew James Ice Cream Maker - Voted "Best Buy" By Which? Magazine. 1.5 Litre - White
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars great machine, 24 April 2014
should have read all of the instructions as put the bowl in to freeze for 8 hours after the 8 hours started to make the icecream and had to put the mixture in the fridge for 6 hours - we live and learn.

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)
Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars my 10 year old loves this game, 24 April 2014
I don't understand it but the boys love it. It seems a very simple game that keeps them entertained in the way only an xbox can.

Elements Sterling Silver B3162W Ladies' Pearl Bracelet with Puff Heart 18cm + 2.5cm EXTENDER

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this for my sister, 16 Sept. 2013
and she absolutely loved it! Well presented and suited her to a T. Be confident and buy this. Won't disappoint.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nexus - great tablet, 16 Sept. 2013
I love the Nexus 7 - I've bought one for my 9 yr old and a couple as raffle prizes.