Profile for idonut > Reviews

kenable 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 2m
kenable 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 2m
Offered by Digital Drives

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy! :D, 11 Mar. 2013
These cables work perfectly and perform excellent with my computer speakers and when I hook my iPhone to my speakers to play my music! :)

InLine 1.5m 2x RCA Male to 3.5mm Female Stereo Audio Cable
InLine 1.5m 2x RCA Male to 3.5mm Female Stereo Audio Cable
Offered by adaptare

5.0 out of 5 stars The wires work perfectly with my computer speakers + TV!, 21 Feb. 2013
These wires work perfectly when I hook my computer speakers to my HDTV so I am able to use my 5.1 Logitech Speakers to my HDTV for a proper cinema effect :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My brother loves his T-Shirt!, 21 Feb. 2013
I bought him this T-Shirt for his Birthday and he says he loves it! He's a hardcore Slipknot fan and he was after a Slipknot T-Shirt so this shirt is perfect for him! The T-Shirt and the printed logo is professionally done so you will not have to worry about the T-Shirt being cheaply made and printed. I would definitely recommend this T-Shirt to anybody who is considering buying a Slipknot T-Shirt!

Adult's Batman™ Mask
Adult's Batman™ Mask

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good mask!, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Adult's Batman™ Mask (Toy)
The mask is a very good latex material and it looks good and I wear it with my Batman costume! A little tight around the nose area but apart from that, the mask is perfect! Would definitely recommend this mask to anyone who is wanting a Batman mask and wanting to cosplay as him aswell! :)

Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Muniz

4.0 out of 5 stars My Review, 5 Jan. 2013
The DVD arrived in its factory seal wrap and it also arrived quickly. The DVD works fine on my DVD player but there is a crack in the case so it doesn't close properly but no other problems apart from that.