Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Bianca Lace > Reviews

Content by Bianca Lace

Bianca Lace (England)

The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2
The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars I confess! It's better then 20/20 Part 1, 1 Nov. 2013
I reviewed Part 1 of the 20/20 Experience, which I think is a great album, but Part 2 is much better!
It's JT back to his more poppy/r'n'b sound!

This album is darker and naughtier then Part 1;). Also the lyrics are more interesting with lots of attitude!

Best tracks: TKO, Amnesia (which is like two songs in one), Only When I Walk Away (pure angst), Not a Bad Thing (pretty ballad) and Take Back the Night (Defo nod to Michael Jackson).

It's a good album, some songs sometimes unnecessarily long, however these songs will have you moving!

Well done JT :)

PRISM [Bonus Tracks]
PRISM [Bonus Tracks]
Offered by Side Two

4.0 out of 5 stars It takes a few listens.., 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: PRISM [Bonus Tracks] (Audio CD)
I think Katy Perry is one of the best pop stars in the industry at present, so I was looking forward to this new album.

Do I like it? Yes!

It does take a few listens to get into it though, as not as poppy as her previous two albums. However once you play it a few times, you are hooked!

Best tracks: Dark Horse, Roar, Ghost, This is how we Do and Walking on Air.

This is a good album, and more mellow then her previous albums. I will be honest, her mellow songs are lovely but I prefer the more upbeat songs.

Definately worth checking out!

The 20/20 Experience
The 20/20 Experience
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars JT brings classy back!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: The 20/20 Experience (Audio CD)
JT is back and with a bang!

This is a great album, an album you need to listen to a few times to get into though. This album has many flavours, such as r'n'b, hip hop, soul and pop.
It's a more mature sounding JT, with songs that you can dance to and smoooch to!

All the songs are long, but because the beat changes through out each song it seems like more then just ten songs, it's by no means short!

I recommend this album if you really like a good pop album, which is mostly lyrically quite light-hearted. It's a sexy sounding vibe and great to blast in the car!

My fave tunes on here are Strawberry Bubblegum ( a smootchy r'n'b sound) Tunnel Vision (Timberland flavoured), Don't hold the Wall ( I imagined this being played in the clubs) and Mirrors (emotional and catchy). Buy it! It's worth it.

JT, bring on the next collection!

Rated R
Rated R
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Rated - Excellent!, 5 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Rated R (Audio CD)
Rihanna has made the album of her life! Every track is great. The album is much darker then her previous album 'Good Girl Gone Bad' and emotional.
Stand out tracks for me are 'Russian Roulette' (powerful lyrics), 'Stupid In Love' (you will like this if you liked her single 'Unfaithful') and 'Photographs', featuring Will I Am.

It's been a while since I've found an album, that I can listen to without skipping the odd track. Rihanna has come into her own with this album, the way Christina Aguilera did with the 'Stripped' album.

I highly recommend this album, you will not be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2012 4:54 PM BST