Profile for Bevington > Reviews

Content by Bevington

Bevington

Page: 1 | 2
Beauty and the Beast (Theatrical)
Beauty and the Beast (Theatrical)
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Film Ever, 1 Sept. 2017
I watched this with my 2 grandchildren 5 and 8 It was a very rainy day and as a "treat" we downloaded the film. They both tend to like different things. On this occasion they both loved the film and sat through the whole film glued to the TV. They had read the book many times but the film had an addd dimension, especially Emma Watson as Belle with her beautiful dresses. I also enjoyed it and thought the songs, costumes, production and acting were fabulous. It was definitely well worth the £1.99 cost of downloading. Last word to the Grandchildren who voted it the best film ever.

iNeibo Mosquito Repellent Bracelet with Free Clip and 4 Repellent Refills Non Toxic 100% Natural Insect Repellent Wrist Bands (1pk)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bite Free For Two Weeks!!, 30 July 2017
this is a great product. As someone who regularly gets bitten when abroad, I bought this with a degree of scepticism as to how effective this would be. After two weeks is Spain recently I had not one bite, despite the presence of the little pests in the bedroom. The bracelet looks fine worn round the wrist or ankle and as an extra precaution at night I used the clip on my PJ's.
It does smell a bit but it's not strong and you rapidly get used to it.It is so much easier than using a spray. I can highly recommend this product

Premium Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Coolmax Cover - Luxury Memory foam pillow / Adjustable orthopaedic Memory Foam Pillow with Viscose Rayon Cover derived from Bamboo - Breathable with Micro-Vented Bamboo cover, 100% non-toxic - Made with Quality Memory Foam/ Non Allergic Pillow - With FREE non-woven water repellent Eco-Friendly Bag
Offered by ViSiBLE ONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Pillow, 9 April 2017
This is the first time I have used a "special" pillow, and I am delighted with the purchase. It's firm and very comfortable and I wish I had purchased it a long time ago. On writing this review I have slept on it for three nights with absolutely no problems.
Delivery was earlier than stated which was great. I can highly recommend this pillow - I love it!

5 Star Wholefoods Natural Whole Almonds 1kg Grade A Quality Raw Almonds Resealable Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh tasting and very Tasty, 7 April 2017
Really pleased with this product. Nuts are fresh and taste great.
I like the idea of the resealable pouch makes them easy to store.
Would definitely buy this product again.

Organic Walnuts Light, Broken (Storage Jar) 380g
Organic Walnuts Light, Broken (Storage Jar) 380g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh quality product in a reusable storage jar,, 7 April 2017
Having tried different products with varying degrees of quality, these are the best ones.
They are quality pieces of walnuts and are tasty and fresh. Like the fact they come in a reusable storage jar.
Would definitely buy again.

SOLID WOOD A4 Frame - GLASS Front - With Picture Mount For 8x6" Photo - Frame Width 2 cm - Black
Offered by Casa Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 4 Feb. 2017
These frames are substantial and look classy. The fact that you can hang them up, leave them down or have them portrait or landscape is ideal.
They were well packaged and delivery was quick. I was using the frames for ' photos of my grandchildren and they look great.
Worth mentioning is that the 'photos were just the right fit and I had a slight issue with them slipping when photo was inserted.
Easily resolved though with some sellotape. I have not bought from this company before but would do so again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2017 9:21 AM GMT

The Peacock Emporium
The Peacock Emporium
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Another page turner from JoJo Moyes, 10 July 2015
This review is from: The Peacock Emporium (Paperback)
I have now read a number of JoJo Moyes books. In the Peacock Emporium as with her other books she makes the characters really believable You want to keep reading to find out what happens to them.
The Peacock Emporium is the name of the shop run by the main character Suzanne and much of the book takes place around the shop and the people who work and visit the shop.
It is also set in Buenos Aires where another of the people who eventually become involved in the Emporium works as a midwife.
Interestingly the midwife is male.
The book cleverly intertwines family relationships past and present with tragedy and romance.
I loved this book and it will make you smile and reduce you to tears in equal measures.

BIC Conte Colouring Pencils 24 Pack
BIC Conte Colouring Pencils 24 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box of Pencils, 6 Jun. 2015
These are great pencils. Love the packaging and the range of colours. They also sharpen well.
I use them to colour in the Mindfulness Colouring in book - see review.
Although I am an adult they are suitable for all ages, they are however at the moment 'strictly Grannies'

The Mindfulness Colouring Book: Anti-stress art therapy for busy people
The Mindfulness Colouring Book: Anti-stress art therapy for busy people
by Emma Farrarons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Way to De- stress, 6 Jun. 2015
I love this book, it is such a comforting feeling colouring in the beautiful designs.
You can spend five minutes or an hour and it is most definitely anti - stress art.
I have never been able to draw or paint and this is probably the nearest I will get to doing something artistic.
You can just let your imagination run riot with colour. I use Bic Conte colouring pencils, which are really good and sharpen really well.
I love helping my grandchildren colour in but this is for me - adult colouring in books who would have thought it.
Although I am retired it is something that is suitable for any adult so give it a try.

Winx Club Sirenix Deluxe Fashion Doll - Tecna
Winx Club Sirenix Deluxe Fashion Doll - Tecna

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money, 6 Jun. 2015
I bought this for my six year old Grandaughter who requested it for her birthday.
She is an avid fan of the Winx Club DVD' S and was delighted to receive it.
Unfortunately the doll is not of a standard that is suitable for this age group.
It is small, fragile and poorly made. The leg broke almost immediately and due to the material used to make the doll cannot be fixed.
My Grandaughter has a number dolls and plays with them constantly , this is clearly not a doll in that category.
The doll is expensive , not worth the money and I cannot recommend it

Page: 1 | 2