Profile for Svetlana > Reviews

Svetlana

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, 23 Feb. 2014
I bought it about six month ago or even more and it is still alive. Keep my phone safe from falling and it often falls, actually :)

LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket
LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite toy, 23 Feb. 2014
For long-long-long time we were setting up a picnic almost everyday. Very nice bright colourful toy. I love that it is also teaching shapes.

Generic Pop-Up Tunnel
Generic Pop-Up Tunnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Generic Pop-Up Tunnel (Toy)
Nice quality, bright colours. The only minus, if you buy a pop-up tent you can't stick them together. But all the rest is fine.

Toomies Swim & Sing Turtle Preschool Children'sBath Toy
Toomies Swim & Sing Turtle Preschool Children'sBath Toy
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 23 Feb. 2014
In general, I love it, but when you put it in water and turn on the sound it's very quiet. You can't hear him singing. When it's not in water, everything is fine. But still, my daughter loves it and often plays with it.

Worlds Apart Pop-Up Tent - 90 cm x 75 cm x 75 cm
Worlds Apart Pop-Up Tent - 90 cm x 75 cm x 75 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tent, 23 Feb. 2014
Bright colours, easy to use and set. I love it, as it doesn't take much space. We also have tunnel, but it is not so popular as tent.

Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag
Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite toy, 23 Feb. 2014
I bought this building bag long time ago and we play it almost everyday. All family loves it as you can build lots of different things. Our grandparents play it as well :) I would suggest.

TOMY Jungle Magic Sounds Aquadoodle
TOMY Jungle Magic Sounds Aquadoodle
Offered by ALL_IN_1

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 23 Feb. 2014
I like it, it's very nice quality, but actuall pen for drawing is very small. On the picture you can see big marker and you expect to get something that will have long life, but it is just a plastic toy for enabling sounds where actuall marker is put in. So, you would surely need one more. But in general, toy is great, my daughter loves sound that it makes.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pound and Roll Wooden Tower Toy With Hammer
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pound and Roll Wooden Tower Toy With Hammer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 23 Feb. 2014
I didn't expect my two-years-old daughter to love it so much. We play it every day. She loves knocking these balls out of the box. Bright and good quality toy. I would suggest.

Playmobil 6772 1.2.3 Forest Animal Park
Playmobil 6772 1.2.3 Forest Animal Park
Offered by Bene´s Spielshop GmbH (alle Preise incl. Mehrwertsteuer, kein gemeinsamer Versand mit anderen Anbietern, daher Versandkosten beachten!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 23 Feb. 2014
I love this set very much. It's bright and good quality. My daughter keep walking around the house with daughter-toy from this set :) The only disadvantage is that I want to buy some more sets now to make the picture more complete. One set is somehow sad, you will want another one, and then one more :)

Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Sorting Box with Sorting Lid 8 Categories - wooden toys for 1 year olds

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecxellent idea, 23 Feb. 2014
I love this set as it can have a very long life. First of all, nice quality. Secondly, good topics to learn with kids. And lastly, name on the other side of the card. It can be used with older children as well. I haven't seen anything so useful before. Nice-nice-nice :)

Page: 1 | 2