Profile for Papa Azza > Reviews

Content by Papa Azza

Papa Azza

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
[Apple MFI Certified] LeTouch Lightning Cable, Short Tangle-Free 0.65 Feet /0.2M Leather Braided Charger Cable, Apple Walnut Wood Connectors, Sync & USB Cable for iPhone 6s/ 6 Plus / 5s / 5c, iPad mini/Air/Pro, iPod touch 4th/5th Generation, iPod nano 5th/7th Generation with IOS 9.0

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO BRITTLE!, 2 Dec. 2016
This is no where near as hard wearing as it needs to be. Broke within six weeks of being carried in a briefcase on a weekly basis. Would opt for plastic versions in future.

Guards Against Insanity Edition 1, An Unofficial Naughty Expansion Pack
Guards Against Insanity Edition 1, An Unofficial Naughty Expansion Pack
Offered by Guards Against Insanity

5.0 out of 5 stars What goes on tour..., 14 Mar. 2016
Simply put, Guards against Insanity broadens the whole CAH experience!

At first you look out for these cards whilst playing, however, as you become more immersed in the game, you do not notice they are even there.

The usual rule a applies though...don't play this game with your devout Catholic mother in law...explaining BJ should not be something a son in law should ever have to do!

I already look forward to my next expansion purchase!!

Morphsuits Premium Pumpkin (XL)
Morphsuits Premium Pumpkin (XL)
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, 16 Dec. 2015
Although this is an older design. It is a bit of fun.

I even managed to cook a BBQ in it...not recommended though. No doubt is highly flammable.

I am 181cm and about 80kg and it fit perfectly. It also washed up well, ready for next year.

InterDesign Forma Ultra Suction Bathroom Shower Caddy for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap - Rectangle, Polished Stainless Steel

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not stay put, 16 Dec. 2015
Unfortunately for me, I decided to trust in the more positive reviews of this product when purchasing. I was simply unable to get this to stay in position for any longer than three minutes. I tried it on glass and tile, the latter of which had no grouting the interrupt the suction.

I put it on the smooth surface, did not put anything in it, and it still managed to pop itself off.

As per a previous reviewer, perhaps, smaller and more suction cups is the answer??

Brabantia Nylon Spatula, Large - Black
Brabantia Nylon Spatula, Large - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT large by any stretch..., 30 Jun. 2015
This spatula is NOT large.

I mean, I am not actually sure what kind of spatula they are referring to in order to call it large??

At its widest point, it is 8cm, which is a whole 4cm smaller than a previous LARGE spatula that this was supposed to replace.

Other than that, it looks good and I am sure it does what it says on the tin.

Fermenting Vessel 25 Ltr. Including Little Bottler - Lid with Grommet
Fermenting Vessel 25 Ltr. Including Little Bottler - Lid with Grommet
Offered by Home Brew Online

5.0 out of 5 stars There's no hole in my bucket...., 30 Jun. 2015
Well, I think I love this bucket.

It is going to take the hassle factor out of bottling I am sure. It even came with the rubber seal, which many people state they have had issues with.

I look forward to using it for the first brew on the weekend and will give more feedback if necessary.

MicroSolar - High Lumen - 20 LED - Lithium Battery - Solar Shed Light
MicroSolar - High Lumen - 20 LED - Lithium Battery - Solar Shed Light

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this light so much, 22 Jun. 2015
I love this light so much, I have bought some for my actual garage. Who needs to waste electricity when you can get such good output from such a small system.

The adjustable height on the light is easy to administer and the length of cable provided between the light and the panel is more than adequate.

This one light, lights up a space which is about 5 metres by 4 metres quite comfortably.

Aqua Sphere Seal Kid 2 Goggle - Pink frame - Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kid 2 Goggle - Pink frame - Clear Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars These goggles are awesome. My kids never gets water leaks, 22 Jun. 2015
These goggles are awesome.

My kids never gets water leaks, they fit snuggly around the eyes and they rarely remove them when swimming.

Adjustments are easy and there is plenty of spare strap to allow for the child with the Bigger head. No insults intended.

They do scratch quite easily though, so I would suggest keeping them in the same case they are delivered in for storage. Ours are a little beyond that now, so when they are not clear enough to be comfortable, I will grab some more.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great seed. I mix it with a handful of ..., 22 Jun. 2015
This is great seed.

I mix it with a handful of chia seeds and it becomes a great superfood. Added to some porridge with some fresh fruit and nothing starts the day better.

It has a good mix of pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds...but of course needs a bit of a shake before administering into the bowl.

Will buy again...

Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen, 1.5 ml
Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen, 1.5 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars The best thing is, 22 Jun. 2015
I will be sure to update this as we go.

My daughter, who is 6, developed a large wart/verruca on her large toe a few months ago. After weeks of it being injured by various trips, we decided to try something.

The initial 4 days of use have lead to it turning black in colour...but as of yet, it has not peeled away.

It is looking promising though. The best thing is, it is suitable for use on children and it comes in a handy dispenser, which only allows you to administer small amounts at a time. This minimises the risk to adjacent healthy tissue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6