Profile for Marta Omedes > Reviews

China Study Cookbook
China Study Cookbook
by T. Colin Campbell

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet my expectations, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: China Study Cookbook (Paperback)
I expected something more original. Almost all the food is cold and not very tasty.
Many ingredients are rare and difficult to find. It might be healthy, but I couldn't survive with such a poorly caloric diet.

The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-Term Health

4.0 out of 5 stars A very comprehensive guideline of health and nutrition, 8 Feb. 2013
I really liked the fact that every statement has a reference, which means that nothing has been made up.
As a scientist in the field of cancer research I have probably found it very much understandable, but it is written in a very simple and clear way that anyone can read it and comprehend the main points that Prof. Campbell wants to deliver.
After reading this book I have changed many things on my diet, and I have to say that all my internal tracks and systems are working wonderfully since. It might be psicologic or really happenning, but we only have to belive that something that has been under study for so many years must have some benefits. This is my point of view. Research is there to help understand why we are getting sick, and how to find a solution for it. And if it is as simple as changing our eating habits, this is the greatest of the discoveries done so far.