Profile for AllAboutAlan > Reviews

Content by AllAboutAlan

AllAboutAlan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Prosper Pets Hands Free Dog Lead - Dual Handle Running Lead - Shock Absorbing, Extendible Bungee - Adjustable Waist Belt for Running, Jogging or Walking
Offered by R Duffield Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine for a while... but..., 23 April 2017
This is fine for a few months, but daily use with a cocker spaniel causes the cord inside to eventually weaken and snap. It's like elastic threading inside the lead which gets weak over time.

It did the job for a short time, but I've had to replace it with a better made alternative. Suppose you get what you pay for...?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2017 4:40 PM BST

Yankee Candle Tea Light Candles, Mango Peach Salsa, Pack of 12
Yankee Candle Tea Light Candles, Mango Peach Salsa, Pack of 12

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells like nothing..., 10 Jan. 2017
These don't smell like much... had three on at once and couldn't even smell them. Not what I'd expect from Yankee candle!

Linx 1020 10-Inch Tablet with Keyboard (Intel Atom, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB Storage, Windows 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my tablet, 5 Jan. 2017
I love my tablet! I would have given it 5 stars, but the first one I ordered and was delivered had a faulty keyboard and had to be returned for a replacement... apart from that (now that I have a working one), it's fantastic! Perfect for using for light computing work and internet browsing etc!

[10 Pcs] Anpro 2 Watt DC 12V G4 24 LED Bulb 2835 SMD LED (Warm White)
[10 Pcs] Anpro 2 Watt DC 12V G4 24 LED Bulb 2835 SMD LED (Warm White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 5 Jan. 2017
These didn't work. I tried them in a kitchen down lighter, they flickered once then refused to stay on. I had to return them.. on getting a different brand of same type of LED light, they worked... which shows it wasn't the light fittings, it was these bulbs! Poor quality.

4X 2W G4 LED Lamp COB dimmable warm white (3000 Kelvin), 170 lumens, AC / DC 12V [Energy class A ++]
Offered by Koaop

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly in my kitchen down lighters, looks the ..., 5 Jan. 2017
Worked perfectly in my kitchen down lighters, looks the same as halogen but saves energy and needs replaced lass often!

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Ice Cream/Soda Spoons- set of three
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Ice Cream/Soda Spoons- set of three

2.0 out of 5 stars but they feel really poorly made (they bend at the slightest thing) and they don't feel like they are made to last, 5 Jan. 2017
I know these are a cheap add on, but they feel really poorly made (they bend at the slightest thing) and they don't feel like they are made to last...

2017 Moleskine Large Diary Weekly Horizontal 12 Month Hard
2017 Moleskine Large Diary Weekly Horizontal 12 Month Hard
by Moleskine
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my moleskine diary, 5 Jan. 2017
I love my moleskine diary, the best I've had. Just 4 stars because of the price, I still think this is steep for a diary!

Clevamama ClevaFoam Pram Pillow
Clevamama ClevaFoam Pram Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and cosy., 20 Dec. 2016
Bought this for £9.99. Our baby was suffering from reflux and this helped us as it raised her head up whilst in her cot. The pillow is perfect size for a baby and soft and cosy feeling.

The review about the pillow being too small... I didn't get that? This is a pillow for babies! It's flat because babies shouldn't have a massive pillow. This just raises their head up ever so slightly.

Wenger 600635 SYNERGY 16" Laptop Backpack , Padded laptop compartment with iPad/Tablet / eReader Pocket in Black / Grey {27 Litres}

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Best rucksack I've ever owned, 19 Dec. 2016
Love it. Best rucksack I've ever owned! What else can you really say?

I've used mine for work (carrying laptop etc) and involving commutes on trains and I've never felt it was too big or heavy.

I'd buy this again!

iPhone 6S Plus ONLY Privacy Tempered Glass Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Privacy Security Filter (1-Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars They do work. The only down side (and reason ..., 19 Dec. 2016
They do work. The only down side (and reason for 4 stars) is obviously because the glass is tinted, the screen needs to be turned up brighter when outside etc and this in turn makes the battery drain quicker.

Apart from that, does what they say it does! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5