Profile for M. Steel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Croydex 3/4-inch Spout Tap Swirlit, Cream
Croydex 3/4-inch Spout Tap Swirlit, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have been tasty., 24 Sept. 2017
It was great until it fell off the tap and the dog ate it.

An Elephant & Piggie Biggie! (Elephant and Piggie Book)
An Elephant & Piggie Biggie! (Elephant and Piggie Book)
by Mo Willems

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves these stories. Me too., 24 Sept. 2017
My four year old grandson loves this, and is effortlessly learning to recognise the repeated words. He is lively and active, reluctant to sit and listen to any story unless he is exhausted, so he thoroughly enjoys acting out the stories as we read. We both love these stories.

The Something Girl (Frogmorton Farm Series Book 2)
The Something Girl (Frogmorton Farm Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy sequel to the Nothing Girl, 10 Sept. 2017
More fun and games at Frogmorton Farm. Bizarre, full of humour, silliness, friendship and love. I do enjoy a good Jodi Taylor romp.

BRIX B TubeMaster Tube Squeezer, Set of 2)
BRIX B TubeMaster Tube Squeezer, Set of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly to get on but once on do a very good job, 17 Aug. 2017
These work wonderfully but I needed a pair of pliers to pull them through initially. Once on they are excellent and easy to adjust.

The Nothing Girl (The Frogmorton Farm Series Book 1)
The Nothing Girl (The Frogmorton Farm Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just my kind of humour, 17 Aug. 2017
This was a good read, great fun, romped along, and I really enjoyed it.

TEAM CORBYN VOTE LABOUR General Election Jeremy Corbyn Heavy Cotton t-shirt ALL SIZES/COLOURS
Offered by Revolutionary tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 17 July 2017
This is such a good quality Tshirt. It's heavy cotton, well made and so comfortable to wear. I chose an extra large size for maximum comfort and am more than satisfied. Ordering more for grandchildren at their request!

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 29 Nov. 2016
I loved this book. I suppose it could be called a romcom, but with more sophistication than that implies. It's highly improbable and ridiculously good fun.

KitchenCraft MasterClass Grind Mill, Transparent/Silver, 18 cm
KitchenCraft MasterClass Grind Mill, Transparent/Silver, 18 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for arthritic hands. Best Buy., 12 Nov. 2016
The best pepper grinder I have ever owned and I've tried a few. Brilliant for my arthritic hands. Smooth comfortable action. Love it x

CLIX No Bark Collar, Small
CLIX No Bark Collar, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked well but died after six weeks, 12 Nov. 2016
This review is from: CLIX No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
For as long as it lasted, this worked brilliantly. My barky spaniel got the idea very quickly. We used the vibration setting so it didn't affect our other dog. BUT it uses 3 LR44 batteries up very quickly so is fairly expensive to use, and after six weeks it just died, so I'm not that impressed. Changing the batteries is also very fiddly, involving a small electrical screwdriver and even when the battery compartment screw is out, it's difficult to open. I don't think I can recommend this item though I will try one more as I had bulk bought the batteries for it just before it died........

Anker USB Charger 24W 2-Port USB Wall Charger and PowerIQ Technology for Apple iPhone 7 / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Motorola, LG and More
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 24 July 2016
Have bought these before and wanted another one for the ground floor. They are light but solid, well made, and fast to charge. Never had a problem. Anker is a good make. Cables excellent too. A very happy customer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6