Profile for Robbo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Nutrient Wise Garcinia Cambogia Slimming Tablets
Nutrient Wise Garcinia Cambogia Slimming Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for suppressing your appetite, 19 April 2015
Only recently started taking these and they really help you when dieting.

Chrome Radio Controlled Clock by London Clock Company 30cm
Chrome Radio Controlled Clock by London Clock Company 30cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking clock, 1 Nov. 2013
Very pleased with this. It's very quiet (compared to my old clock!!) It set itself up very quickly. No more messing about when the clocks change again in the spring.

32mm Stair Tool For Vax, Electrolux, Dyson, Henry & Hetty Vacuum Cleaners
32mm Stair Tool For Vax, Electrolux, Dyson, Henry & Hetty Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little accessory., 1 Nov. 2013
Wanted this for our Henry and fits ok. A little on the flimsy side but seems ok. I would recommend.

Elgento E448C Steel Jug Kettle Cream
Elgento E448C Steel Jug Kettle Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking kettle, 1 Nov. 2013
Not noisy and good design. A filter is in the spout to prevent lime scale from being poured into the cup. The spout is big enough to fill the kettle rather than keep lifting the lid to fill. Very pleased.

TFA 60.3509 Wall Clock Radio-Controlled Black
TFA 60.3509 Wall Clock Radio-Controlled Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but behind the times!, 1 Nov. 2013
Wanted a black radio controlled clock and this seemed to fit the bill. I took a risk as nowhere does it state the size but looked like it was a descent size in the photo. Once received I was initially pleased with the size and looks. However the first issue was there were no instructions in English. With the other clocks I received there never seemed to be an issue so I just put the battery in ( not supplied). It was immediately evident that this was not set to work to GMT as kept showing 2 hours behind. I tried to find the instructions on line but the only site that had them wouldn't let me download them unless I said I liked product on Facebook or Twitter and I refused to be pushed into this, hence the clock will be winging its way back to Amazon.

ghd Straightener Box Set
ghd Straightener Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife love this!, 21 May 2010
As this was purchased for my wife at Christmas, I dont have any expreience on the use but what I can say is the wife is constantly saying how this is the best straighteners she has ever had! If she's happy, I'm happy!

Philips RQ1095 Arcitec Rechargeable Rotary Shaver
Philips RQ1095 Arcitec Rechargeable Rotary Shaver

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment, 21 May 2010
I have been shaving for over 35 years now, always with an electric shaver, so hopefully I am able to give a reasonable and fair assessment of this shaver.

Over the years I have swapped and changed from rotary shavers like the philishave and the traditional shavers like the Remington. Because of budget restraints, I have always bought the low to medium price shavers and therefore my expectations have never been that high. Having used a Remington for many years, I decided to treat myself to a new shaver. I have always been of the opinion that `you get what you pay for' with most products. Having read the reviews and the Philips marketing blurb, I thought I would take the plunge and pay out a considerable amount for what I thought would be the ultimate shave; one where after shaving my face it felt as soft as a babies bum! I am not sure if my expectations were too high or whether this shaver just didn't suit me but I was totally disappointed and aggrieved when I realised this was not getting anywhere near close a shave than my Remington which was a quarter of the price! Yes, it's light but after standing by the mirror going over and over the same bits on my face your arms start to ache more than if you were shaving with a heavier one. For what seemed like eternity standing in front of the mirror it just wasn't getting the closeness I was expecting. Of course, I have no redress now but sadly as a result I have reverted back to my old shaver whilst this nearly £200 unit just sits there. Obviously you are paying extra for the cleaning system, which I wouldn't say does a particularly good job anyway, as after it went through the clean I checked and the heads still had shavings in them. To use the trimmer you have to pull the heads off which is a bind. The unit is too cumbersome to take on holiday so you need to be prepared to either use an old shaver or make room in the case for this. So if I have learnt one thing it's never to judge a product on price alone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2010 7:32 PM BST

TomTom GO 550  LIVE UK & RoI Satellite Navigation System
TomTom GO 550 LIVE UK & RoI Satellite Navigation System

5.0 out of 5 stars Get lost! no chance with this unit!, 31 Dec. 2009
Having had previous Tom Tom's and for someone who travels over 40,000 miles a year this is a must. The reason I went for this is the Live element of the unit. Not only will it advise of traffic hold ups in real time, the main reason I wanted to upgrade was for the speed camera info. Although I had the speed camera info on my old 530 Tom Tom, this unit will alert you to mobile camera's which the old one couldnt. The unit will have paid for itself if it alerts me to one of those hidden mobile camera's on the road side! Plenty of other useful info on this unit, too numerous to mention but definately one to go for if you are on the road most days of the week.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2010 6:01 PM GMT

Beauty-Boxes San Remo Pink Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case
Beauty-Boxes San Remo Pink Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case to store every womens hair products, 31 Dec. 2009
I bought this for my wife for Christmas and she was delighted. Plenty of room for just about everything.

Navitech Black Hard Eva Nylon Protective Tough Carry Case for Tomtom GO LIVE 1005, GO LIVE 1005
Offered by North Laine Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 31 Dec. 2009
A practical and cheap alternative to buying TomTom's own cases. Although on the bulky side, it holds my new Tom Tom 550 live unit very comfortably and all the accessories. A best buy in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2