Profile for Princess.Bee > Reviews

Content by Princess.Bee

Princess.Bee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
4 Tier Adjustable Shelf Bathroom Organiser Corner Shower Shelf Caddy Holder 70cm - 245cm
Offered by worldofbargain888

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good I'm happy!, 21 July 2016
So far looks good! Just put it up and after a little huffing and puffing I finally got them twisted the right way and using all three poles it's the perfect height for my shower. Only used 3 of the 4 shelves but that's because I felt like 3 was enough :) very happy with my purchase. Great price and arrived on time with prime delivery :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Snow Princess Girls Dress Up Costume 2 3 4
Snow Princess Girls Dress Up Costume 2 3 4
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and great price, 17 July 2016
Looks great and a perfect fit for my 3 year old cousin. She needed some help getting her arms in and out the sleeve but once she was wearing it she loved it. Wasnt too tight and looked great on her.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 [DVD] [2015]
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed. Jennifer Lawrence does it again! :), 17 April 2016
Came in good time (prime) and stays true to the books tale of what happens which I am pleased about. Loved part 2 better than part 1 but never the less all the hunger games films are great. Thrilling and certainly not predictable. (unless you have read the books then slightly predictable)

Ravel Large Case Fashion on PU Strap Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Blue Plastic Strap R0105.13.6
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear face and looks good., 17 April 2016
Love this watch! Bigger than I thought it would be but thats fine because I like big watches! (big watch faces I should add) very nice turquoise colour too.

InterDesign Chevron Fabric Hanging Closet Storage Organizer, for Clothing, Sweaters, Shoes, Accessories - 7 Shelves and 3 Drawers, Taupe/Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice! :), 17 April 2016
I love this! Fits perfectly in my wardrobe. I have moved the draws (all of them) to the top instead as this is where I need closed storage and just have folded jeans at the bottom where the draws were originally. Its up to you where you have them. Plenty space to store my clothes nice and neatly. I did read from another reviewer that it can tear so, as this hangs just above the bottom of my wardrobe, I have a heavy box under it that it can rest on just so not to put too much pressure on it as the material is thin. Other than that I am completely happy with my purchase and it looks great in my white wardrobe :)

Get Him To The Greek
Get Him To The Greek

5.0 out of 5 stars Very catchy!, 17 April 2016
This review is from: Get Him To The Greek (Audio CD)
I love this album!!! Watched the movie for the hundredth time tonight and thought I actually really want the soundtrack! So I got it! (thanks Amazon) The songs are both ridiculous and fun. And very catchy! Love ITTTT!!!

Button Corner MDF Photo Frame and Icon "My Christening" 4"x6"
Button Corner MDF Photo Frame and Icon "My Christening" 4"x6"
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and well made :), 26 Feb. 2016
Looks gorgeous and cannot wait to give it as a christening gift :)

Large Baby Pink Polka Dot Gift Bag
Large Baby Pink Polka Dot Gift Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink and pretty, 26 Feb. 2016
Big enough size for the two presents I brought it for. Pretty and looks the same as it does in the picture.

Caspari Entertaining with Caspari Gemstone Tissue Paper, Pack of 4, Pink
Caspari Entertaining with Caspari Gemstone Tissue Paper, Pack of 4, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, 26 Feb. 2016
Looks the same as the picture. You get 4 in a packet and it looks pretty and sparkly. Would definitely buy again!

James Ellis Retro Press Christening Rattle Card
James Ellis Retro Press Christening Rattle Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous card!, 26 Feb. 2016
Small but pretty. The inside is blank so you can write whatever you like on it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15