Profile for A. D. Green > Reviews

Content by A. D. Green

A. D. Green "ADG" (Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Seneo Wireless Charger, 3-Coils Qi Wireless Charging Stand for All QI-Enabled Devices - Black
Offered by Xintop

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant find anything to dislike about this charger, 25 Oct. 2016
I cant find anything to dislike about this charger. It charges my Nokia Lumia 930 in super quick time, even while in its thick leather case. My phone will charge either vertically or horizontal and at a useful viewing angle. I particularly like the indicator light which turns green while charging, and then back to blue when charging is complete. It plugs directly into my USB mains charger point that came with the phone using the lead which came in the box. In all I would say its a good charger, stylish, and an affordable price. Seneo 3-Coil Wireless Qi Charger Charging for ALL QI-Enabled Device
Comment Comment | Permalink

Geemarc BD4000SS Extra Large Display Clock with Remote Control
Geemarc BD4000SS Extra Large Display Clock with Remote Control

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the feeble alarm, 30 Sept. 2016
I purchased this clock because of the positive reviews it has received, and I must say that as a clock it is superb. Its huge display is what i've been looking for, for quite some time. I must admit that I do have the brightness turned down to its lowest setting, as anything higher is too bright. Its super easy to set up; I soon tired of the multiple displays, and although the remote is a handy feature, I seldom use it. So why only 3 stars?
Well! why ever call it "Sonic Alert". It makes it sound as if the alarm feature is something special. I must say that I have never heard anything so feeble. I dont know what 60DB is, and maybe my clock is faulty, but Its a pathetic excuse for a alarm. I picture someone tapping on a wine glass in the next room.
Anyhow! I don't need the alarm, and the clock is great!.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2016 12:25 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to the claims, 16 July 2016
Very dubious of the claims when I purchased this, But have to admit, Its good; Infact, Very Good!

Antec VSK-4000B-U3/U2 ATX Computer Case - Black
Antec VSK-4000B-U3/U2 ATX Computer Case - Black
Offered by Buyur

3.0 out of 5 stars Could Be Better, 16 July 2016
I purchased this case on the previous experiance, that Antec offer high quality products. Sadly this case falls short of that. It looks good, but is flimsy inside. Also, the front usb slot does not work. I should have sent it back, but the immediate need prevented that. I since fitted a card reader and usb unit to one of the spare bays so all is well. My opinion: Pay Cheap/Get Cheap!

Hsc8 6-4 Self-adjustable Ratcheting Square Ferrule Crimping Plier for 0.25-6.0mm² Wire Terminal
Offered by Victory Cyber Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ferrule crimper at an affordable price., 16 July 2016
I'm very pleased with this ferrule crimper. It does a good job, infact a much better job than my previous crimper which cost nearly three times the cost. A couple of days ago, I accidentally dropped it 10 feet onto a concrete floor and was surprised to find they were undamaged, so they are certainly built to take the knocks of the real world.

CSL 3000 dpi USB optical gaming mouse
CSL 3000 dpi USB optical gaming mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel but frustrating at times, 3 Jun. 2016
This CSL Gaming mouse is stylish and has a very positive feel to it. I do like the usb cord as the braided cable has a nicer look than a lump of pvc flex, however how long it will look that way only time will tell, as cleaning will be a chore. The only thing I don't like is how sensitive the side buttons are. I have lost count on how many times I have lost my work or web page by inadvertently touching one. Being able to switch them off would be a big plus.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2016 2:51 PM BST

5 Pcs On/Off 2 Position 1P2T SPDT Miniature Vertical Slide Switch 3 Pin PCB DIY
5 Pcs On/Off 2 Position 1P2T SPDT Miniature Vertical Slide Switch 3 Pin PCB DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, compact switch., 9 May 2016
I purchased these switches for a diy home project to enable my son to plug his car's onboard computer diagnostics lead into his wife's car to enable him to diagnose a fault. I chose these switches because they are both compact and the pins are at a useful angle to enable fitting into the cover of a multipin connector. The switches were very easy to fit and unobtrusive (almost professional). Needless for me to say; I am very pleased with them.

Hewlett Packard 90gsm A4 White Colour Laser Copier Paper - 1 Box Containing 5 Reams of 500 Sheets
Offered by Darcol UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product at an affordable price, 30 Jan. 2016
Good quality product at an affordable price. 90gsm is the minimum weight we can get away with in our office for double sided printing without bleed through. Not quite as white as was in the past but the paper has a nice feel to it

Viners Steak Knife, Set of 6
Viners Steak Knife, Set of 6
Offered by Blyme

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Shame on the Presentation, 30 Dec. 2015
These steak knives are excellent. Nice and sharp, well balanced and nice looking. My only complaint is that when they arrived I was disappointed to find them so badly repackaged, rattling about in an oversized box for the product. It was a good job they were for my use and not to be given as a gift.

Plymouth Pottery - Spring Coasters - Set of 6
Plymouth Pottery - Spring Coasters - Set of 6
Offered by Placemats

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum likes them very much, 30 Dec. 2015
I purchased these coasters as a gift for my mum together with a set of placemats. She is very pleased with them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9