Profile for Mr Kelvin S Taylor > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
On The Road to Freedom
On The Road to Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Alvin Lee, Mylon Lefevre & George Harrison, 6 May 2013
This review is from: On The Road to Freedom (Audio CD)
When I heard that George Harrison was on the album my ears pricked up, but I can honestly say that the whole album is brilliant.

Nilsson Schmilsson
Nilsson Schmilsson

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Nilsson Schmilsson (MP3 Download)
i had the LP when it was first released and loved it then. Now that I have it on CD, complete with bonus tracks, I am delighted to have it once again in my collection.

A Little Light Music
A Little Light Music
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Jethro Tull, newer tracks, less heard but just as good, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: A Little Light Music (Audio CD)
Still like the groups of the seventies? Too familiar with most of their stuff? Well, why not listen to something more up to date by Ian Anderson's Jethro Tull.

Muddy Water Blues - A Tribute to Muddy Waters
Muddy Water Blues - A Tribute to Muddy Waters

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Rodgers plays Muddy Waters - obviously a winning combination, 27 Mar. 2013
I've always liked Paul Rodgers since the early days of Free and this album is a double, featuring one disc of Muddy Waters classics and an album of updated versions of some of Rodgers' own greatest tracks.

Now
Now
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Still brilliant after all these years, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Now (Audio CD)
Paul Rodgers was and is one of the greatest rock stars since the early seventies. This album was released in 1997 and contains eleven tracks that I had not previously heard but it's all good!

Duracell DL2450 3 V Lithium Battery
Duracell DL2450 3 V Lithium Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for my kitchen scales, 27 Mar. 2013
I thought my kitchen scales were broken as the date was showing but none of the functions worked. Happily now all systems go. This is a genuine bargain for a Duracell Lithium battery.

Wilkinson Sword Hydro 3 Razor
Wilkinson Sword Hydro 3 Razor
Offered by Express Essentials

4.0 out of 5 stars What can you say? It's the genuine article at a bargain price, 27 Mar. 2013
I managed to get several packs of the blades from the bargain shelf of my local store but Wilkinson are crafty. The handle of my Quattro didn't fit these blades. It seems they make them all slightly different. This product fits the bill.

Vibration & Light Suite
Vibration & Light Suite

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Door album, 16 Feb. 2013
This is, in my opinion, the best track on a high quality new album. A good follow-up to New Earth Mud and Big Moon Ritual. I would be interested in anything with Chris Robinson. He has continued to shine long after the demise of the Black Crowes.

12 x 5
12 x 5
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a hankering to hear the 5 x 5 EP again ..., 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: 12 x 5 (Audio CD)
.... and found this album to have not only the five tracks I was looking for but an additional 7 tracks, all remastered and all sounding good. The Rolling Stones are surely one of the best set of blues/rock musicians ever. I've looked up most of their back-catalogue and would still love to see them performing live.

Wheel Don't Roll
Wheel Don't Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Chris Robinson Brotherhood - A very special sound, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wheel Don't Roll (MP3 Download)
When I heard that Chris Robinson had brought out a new album I was a little disappointed that only a couple of the tracks were new to me. Nevertheless, this is an excellent track and a must for all post-Black Crowes collections.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15