Profile for Liv.W > Reviews

Content by Liv.W

Liv.W

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly brilliant, 26 Aug. 2013
We bought Bednest for our second baby after seeing my friends and hearing their rave reviews about it. And we have not been disappointed - it looks beautiful and is so versatile. My husband loves that it was assembled in seconds, it matches our mattress height perfectly and we haven't had any issues with the sliding locks on the stand. Our Bednest came with a new mattress (website said it was improved) and there is no gap around the sides and it feels super soft. I like that it can also be taken off and washed (very useful if my second develops reflux like the first).

I had a cesarean and was in agony afterwards, every movement was painful but the Bednest meant I could still touch and comfort our daughter without having to leave my bed, or even move more than stretching out my arm. It also really helped with breastfeeding as I was struggling to feed afterwards but again being so close meant that it was easier to know when she was hungry, or when she wanted to be comforted by my hand.

I would recommend 100% for all parents. So wish we had used it with our first, we would have had so many more hours sleep!