Profile for S. Biles > Reviews

Content by S. Biles

S. Biles (Dorset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Caravan & Camping Britain 2011 (AA Caravan and Camping)
Caravan & Camping Britain 2011 (AA Caravan and Camping)
by AA Publishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide, 9 Aug. 2011
This is a very comprehensive guide which includes map references to maps in the back. A good description of each campsite and its facilities and average cost to stay. There is also a discount card which can be used at some of the sites, so get your guide early in the year to make the most of the savings.
The sites which I have visited were accurately portrayed in this guide.

In The Night Garden Carry-Along Colouring Set with crayons
In The Night Garden Carry-Along Colouring Set with crayons

3.0 out of 5 stars Crayons are poor, 30 Jun. 2011
Although the item was not expensive, I was dissapointed with the quality of the crayons. In the end my youngest had to use other crayons to colour in. I think that this misses the point of having it as one product for travel and such. I have had similar items to this before which were much better, but was dissapointed this time. Pay more and get a better product.

Earphones with Remote & Mic
Earphones with Remote & Mic
Offered by giZmoZ n gadgetZ LTD (From the UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Fine, 21 Jun. 2011
I read a lot of reviews on apple ipod earphones before deciding to just go for it. These are perfectly fine and work, including the volume control. The price is cheap but I would say that yes you get what you pay for, but these are a good substitute for the real thing which are 5 times the price.

High Grade - Anti-Scratch & Durable -2 Screen Protectors for Nintendo DSi Handheld Games Console with Microfibre Cleaning Cloth - AAA Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the description, 14 April 2011
These are very good quality and great for the price.
However, do not make my mistake and search for DS protectors and you get these come up in the search which are DSi and much larger than for a normal DS screen. My fault for not reading the description properly. They are large.

LEGO Creator 5866: Rotor Rescue
LEGO Creator 5866: Rotor Rescue
Offered by Bold Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for lego fans, 4 Mar. 2011
The creator series are great for lego fans. You get three projects in one box and often for the same price as 1 normal lego kit. My son of 5yrs old, bought this with his own holiday money, after a little advice from mum, and had great fun making all three models on his own. I will definitely be looking out for more of these, good value for money.

Jeli Deli Doodle Monkey A5 Sketchbook
Jeli Deli Doodle Monkey A5 Sketchbook

4.0 out of 5 stars Blank pages sketch pad, 4 Mar. 2011
I have been trying to find a sketch pad with blank white pages and now I have with this item. It has a nice hard plastic cover and an elastic band to hold it closed. There are also pencils attached. I bought this for my 5yr old son who is forever sketching, writing and drawing on any peice of paper he can find. Now all his work is on one place and protected by the cover and band. Great size for carrying on holiday. Well worth the money.

Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench
Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and well made, 22 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench (Toy)
This is a great wooden peg toy. Bought for my 1yr old boy. Both him and my older son 5yrs love to play with it. Well made, sturdy, colourful it is a great example of a push the peg toy. The pegs are nicely finished and the holes have rubber seals round them to prevent the pegs from falling straight through. The hammer is light enough for a small child to hit the pegs.

Little Tikes Tap A Tune Xylophone
Little Tikes Tap A Tune Xylophone
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, 22 Feb. 2011
I was looking for a xylophone for my son's 1st birthday and found it hard to buy the right one. I was told that the wooden ones don't give out much sound so went for the metal slats. As you can imagine made by little tikes it is well made and durable. Sounds good and you get a card with some music. There is a handle at the top to pull along with the wheels. The only down fall is the string holding the stick, it is way too short. I know for health and safety it probably has to be that length, but you can hardly hit the slats, so I cut it off.
Great item for kids.

Tobar Magic Growing Tree
Tobar Magic Growing Tree
Offered by GiftLocalUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like the picture, 22 Feb. 2011
I bought this as a small stocking filler, not expecting too much from it based on reviews and price. It was just two bits of paper/card which you slot together and then place in a little plastic dish, adding water solution. Time to do, 1 minute. The results though were great. You could see the stuff growing almost instantly and within hours it was half complete. Great for kids as almost instant result, unlike other crystal growing kits. Looks as the picture in the end. Great for the price.

Jewellery Box "Butterfly/Flowers" Embroidered Pattern Cream/Pink
Jewellery Box "Butterfly/Flowers" Embroidered Pattern Cream/Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for young girl, 22 Feb. 2011
I bought this for my niece aged 9yrs for Christmas. She asked for a jewellery box, but I felt she was getting a bit old for the usually HSMusical stuff. This was perfect and good quality, well made. Just the right size for a girl's jewellery. She loved it and it made her feel grown up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5