Profile for GeeDee44 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Liquitex Professional Matte Gel Medium, 237 ml
Liquitex Professional Matte Gel Medium, 237 ml
Offered by Lucas Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for photo transfers as well as other mix media project, 10 Sept. 2017
When I am doing mixed media creations I alway use Liquitex Professional Matte Gel Medium because it holds my collage media very well on paper, water colour paper and canvas. I also like the way it can act as a transfer for my photos. A great product which I use again and again.

Mod Podge Matte Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish - 16 oz
Mod Podge Matte Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish - 16 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this glue and sealer, 10 Sept. 2017
I decoupage with this glue because it is the best on the market. My creations always turn out wonderful with Mod Podge Matte Warerbase Sealer and Glue. It does what it says on the tin, glues and seal leaving a really great matte finish. It dries in no time and that is what seals the deal for me. I have tried other glues and this one is the best. I like the overall effect and definitely would buy it again

Boot Rack, Standing Storage For Wellies, Riding Boots, Shoes and Trainers
Boot Rack, Standing Storage For Wellies, Riding Boots, Shoes and Trainers
Offered by Swift Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, sturdy boot rack, easy to assemble, 8 Jun. 2016
I wanted a sturdy boot/shoe rack for my garden boots as let’s face it, I live in England and we can have 4 seasons in less than 24hours. As I love to garden I actually am going to keep this near my patio door for my garden boots, crocs and trainers. I needed a sturdy rack that does not take up too much room. This “Iron Boot Rack Finished in Black - For Standing Storage For Wellies, Riding Boots, Shoes and Trainers” was my first choice because it is made from iron not plastic or light version alloy and will not fall over due to it’s weight and well designed feet brackets. It comes with the feet ready to slide into the main part of the rack, I just used a shoe to bang them in but you can use a rubber mallet. The whole unit is not too long, actually a space saver compared to my plastic box that I was using, so fits nicely in my conservatory next to the feet wiping mat. The colour is good, black will go with my white walls and patio stone floor and the design is modern and appealing. I will buy another one for my hall near my front door for winter time. Made to last and made in the UK which is a good thing to support local manufacturers who are offering good design and well made useful products for the home. I like it!

Large Brick Building Baseplate Mat, Measures 32 inches x 12 inches, Compatible with Leading Brands, in Green
Offered by Home Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPATIBLE WITH MEGA BLOCKS AS WELL!!! Great baseplate., 27 April 2016
I am very happy with this product that arrived this morning and pleasantly surprised that it is also compatible with MEGA BLOCKS as well as LEGO and DUPLO. The baseplate is 80cm x 30cm which is very roomy and means that several children can play with this at the same time. It is quite solid so gives enough weight for bricks/blocks to stay in place when building. What I especially like about it is that you can roll it up; it secures with a velcro strap - an additional feature included in the pack. This makes it a mobile toy that can be easily taken to friends homes, play school etc . The flexibility of the strong silicone makes it easy to roll and tidy away and it looks like it will keep its shape if I put it in the dishwasher to clean it. The green colour is great and the price was very very good value for money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Coleman Fliplid 6 Personal Cooler
Coleman Fliplid 6 Personal Cooler

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my use, 9 Mar. 2016
This was another handy item for Christmas, I put the seafood in it. This is not a big cooler so make sure you look at the measurements.

Concorde Hardwearing made to measure Beige Non Slip Hallway Runner - SOLD BY THE FOOT - QUANITY 1 = 1 FOOT
Offered by Bonanza Decorating Centre

3.0 out of 5 stars Edge not straight but does the job, 9 Mar. 2016
It is OK, but the edge was not cut straight and I could not be bothered to send it back so I have cut it again myself.

Sanpellegrino Aranciata Rossa Blood Orange 6 x 33 cl (Pack of 4, Total 24)
Sanpellegrino Aranciata Rossa Blood Orange 6 x 33 cl (Pack of 4, Total 24)
Offered by Slamtech Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely taste, 9 Mar. 2016
A firm fave for my adult children and me. These cans lasted us for Christmas and we didn't even have to fight over them as we had plenty for all.

Stellar Organics Heaven on Earth White Blend Non Vintage Wine 37.5 cl (Case of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Organic, 9 Mar. 2016
Sweet wine is not my first choice but I got these for Christmas and we did enjoy them with pudding, I also gave one bottle away to a visitor and so was glad that I got the set. They taste organic, not after taste that gives you the tell tale sign of impurities.

Alesis Q49, Controller MIDI with 49 Velocity Sentitive Keys, Pitch & Modulation Wheels and Controls + Ableton Live Lite Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Equipment, 9 Mar. 2016
I got this for my son for Christmas as he said it was crucial for his music career. He has made full use of it and I love the sounds that come from his computer. He tells me it is quality equipment and I believe it is.

BSN Amino X Intra-Workout, 435 g - Fruit Punch
BSN Amino X Intra-Workout, 435 g - Fruit Punch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance supplement, 17 Nov. 2015
My personal trainer suggested I get this so that I can replenish my body during intensive work outs. Well I eventually got it and have been using it at the gym for several months now. What a difference it has made to my energy levels! It tastes a bit sweet so I make sure it is well watered down but it replaces the amino's I lose during my hour work out. Great performance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5