Profile for Mollydog > Reviews

Brand New Design Swivel PU Leather Brown Color Office Chair MOO19BK
Brand New Design Swivel PU Leather Brown Color Office Chair MOO19BK
Offered by Daal's Home

5.0 out of 5 stars great chair for the money, 13 April 2015
great chair for the money. Very comfy and sturdy. Took me less than 10 minutes to assemble. I read a few reviews saying the holes didn't line up. Anyone who had problems putting this together must have potatoes for hands.

Who wants to be a Poodle? I Don't!
Who wants to be a Poodle? I Don't!
by Lauren Child

1.0 out of 5 stars The Great Poodle Debacle - Lauren Child & the dirty underbelly of Children's Publishing, 11 Mar. 2015
Why do I intensely dislike his book so much? because it is completely unoriginal. I wrote this story in 2003 and submitted it to Puffin, who were very interested in publishing it as were a number of other publishers. Puffin subsequently published this, with Lauren Child as he creator. For the real disgusting truth behind this story, you can read all about it on my blog at scribblecircus co uk or just google 'the great poodle debacle'

LE® Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
LE® Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
Offered by NEON Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Jan. 2015
for a wee thing, its very bright. Well made and small enough to hold in your mouth if you need two hands!

Daylight Company D31120 E27 (Edison Screw) 11 Watt Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) Flexilight on Clamp, White

1.0 out of 5 stars For what it cost and who it is made by I would have expected better - professional quality - I would have expected a ..., 23 Jan. 2015
Disappointing. For what it cost and who it is made by I would have expected better - professional quality - I would have expected a metal shade for a start, something that would feel like a studio workhorse that would last but the shade is plastic and drop it or knock it hard and it is going to break. The clip isn't that great either, again its plastic not metal. The flexible neck doesn't stay where I put it but it droops annoyingly and if I were designing a studio easel lamp I would put a longer cable on it. Overall too expensive for what it is and not up to the grade of a professional piece of kit. I wish I'd have just bough a generic clip lamp from B&Q or Homebase etc. Waste of cash.

Almost 9 months after ordering this, the clip broke apart in my hand, see, that clip wasn't up to the job! I have only ever had his clamped on my easel. Seriously poor quality and bad design. I wish I'd just sent it back when it first arrived. Don't spend he money on this junk. I have emailed the Daylight Company and I'm waiting for a response.

Pentel Tradio Fountain Pen
Pentel Tradio Fountain Pen
Offered by LBM The Art & Stationery Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pen ever, 23 Jan. 2015
Just a beautiful pen to both write and draw with. I adore these pens. Lovely line variation, sensitive for very fine lines too. The person who gave these a bad review must have had a duff nib. They behave and sound like felt tips but have the advantage over fountain pens because the will write/draw on any angle (good for left handers). Nice comfortable fat barrel too. Best pen ever!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Hunter, the disposable welly, 6 April 2011
My last pair of Hunters were the original, green wellies (when Original meant original, hand made in Scotland). They fit like bespoke kid gloves and they gave me more than 15 years of comfortable-as-slippers, leak-free service. They probably walked 100's of miles over tarmac, concrete, sand, mud, through water and the sea and I often rode horses in them. Despite the high price tag, they were money invested and I swore I'd never wear any other wellies than Hunters after that... Until, they moved their manufacturing to China. I was completely shocked at the speed at which my latest pair gave up the ghost, after just over a year. I'd NEVER buy another pair of Hunters again, I've heard the same complaint about the Chinese-made Hunters over and over again. They're not what they once were, you are paying for the brand and NOTHING more. Hunter, if you read these reviews, get your act together, your loyal customers are dropping like flies and no amount of catwalk exposure will entice them to put their feet in your boots again until they see 'Made in Scotland' back on that label.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2015 10:52 AM GMT

Comics, Comix & Graphic Novels: A History of Comic Art
Comics, Comix & Graphic Novels: A History of Comic Art
by Roger Sabin

5.0 out of 5 stars comic taken seriously., 4 May 2002
If you are a comic book fan and you like to take your reading a frame at a time in speach bubbles, this is not for you. This is a seriously good, inteligent read examining the history and context of its title. It brings together the widest and most diverse examples the comic book as an artform. Buy it just for the pictures and it won't dissapoint, but read it and you'll realise theres far more to comics than you ever thought possible.